Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Broooo🤪
Argentina scored on penalty and lost!🤡
Germany scored on penalty and lost! 🤡
Will be the same for Portugal?!🤡
Nevermind! 🤡🤣 It’s 3-1 for Portugal
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Broooo🤪
Argentina scored on penalty and lost!🤡
Germany scored on penalty and lost! 🤡
Will be the same for Portugal?!🤡
Nevermind! 🤡🤣 It’s 3-1 for Portugal
Another
OK.BYEEE

Holy shit. This match took a turnaround 3-1 for Portugal😳
WH...WHAT 👏
POR 3 vs 1 GHA
GOAL ... PORTUGAL
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
This is me after Ghana scored
I don’t think I cared before Portugal was given a free goal. Now Ghana has my full support 🥳
I don't care about either. Only care about my prediction 🤣
Go Portugal Go 🥳
Originally posted by: Waymaker
Holy shit. This match took a turnaround 3-1 for Portugal😳
Still an unpredictable game 😂
I predicted Portugal too so it's not all waste 🤔
SAME 😭😭😭 As long as i’m getting my points please
Unless it’s England or Spain or France playing 😭 They need to win
Every team still have two more chances
In Group One ... Silly U 💔
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...
1.1k