Poll
Who shouldn’t win?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Who is your fav? 😆Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Abdu. Freeloader "Yeda banke peda kha raha hai' .
from this list violent shiv shouldn't win
also nimrit shouldn't win
Savage One liner King :)Originally posted by: infinity101
Who is your fav? 😆
Ankit? 😆Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Savage One liner King :)
I dont want tina and nimrit to win bb16.
I hate them.
Pilyanka should not win at all🤢
Imo Abdu deserves to win the most. My 2nd choice for Winner would be Shiv or MC.
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Pilyanka should not win at all🤢
Imo Abdu deserves to win the most. My 2nd choice for Winner would be Shiv or MC.
Can you pls explain why you think abdu should win? I asking only about Abdu.
i dont want colors face to win end of story rest koi bhi jeet jaye
Shiv, sumbul, nimrit, tina, abdu, sajid and mc stan
Sajid , Tina and Shive