Poll
Who shouldn’t win?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sajid tina shaleen & mc
Should not win:
Abdu. Sajjid. Shahlin. Stan. Shiv.
Tina. Nimrit. Archana. Sumbul.
Priyanka ruins her chance by her constant screaming and shouting.
Soundarya and Ankit appear to be fine till now.
Good wild card entries should be brought in for a better standard of the game and hopefully a deserving winner......
I can’t believe I voted Shiv out. I held him in such high regard.
Stan baba aur tina mata the most deserving winner of bb
No abdu abhi bhi mera favourite hai but if he is going wrong then I will point that out😆
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
No abdu abhi bhi mera favourite hai but if he is going wrong then I will point that out😆
Arre par meine toh abdu ka naam tak nahin liya😆
Mujhe pata hai aap kise itne pyaar se der footiya bulate hai
Anyone except Priyanka!!
QUEEN PRIYANKA ONLY DESERVES TO WIN
Abdu. Freeloader "Yeda banke peda kha raha hai' .