Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you for the tag Anu 😊
Originally posted by: Amru4krish
Get ready with ff mode on.... 🥱
Yun jaao yun aajao episode dhekhkhe.... 🤣
Arohi mahima and raitha matha in thumbnail can assure ddp on cards wala epi... 🫣
Thanks for the tag Anu 🤗
It was Kaand maata free 😆
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
So…when are they moving out?
Bahut jald.. Hum sab chalenge unke naye ghar k grihapravesh me...
What “seva” do you think Akshu wants from Abhi?
Jis se Abhimaniyu ka PUNYA jama ho 😃
Do not think in other sense 🤡
Nice episode👌🏻. I felt like fast forwarding Arohis stupid face in the starting of episode but I expected Akshara to roast her. And I wasn’t disappointed. I loved 1 dialogue. As usual the snake was vomiting how she suffered all her life and played victim card but Akshara said just one thing - it’s your Karma! Loved it 😍.
Parallel of ice cream date - last time they didn’t go after Shefali Parth started fighting - this time they spoke to their own siblings BUT gave time to their relationship and went for a drive and date! Loved this maturity😊 finally they’re focusing on themselves.
So happy Akshara got her identity back and now has a music album. She truly deserves this! Felt bad when she had ice cream after so long and as expected Abhimanyu showered love care and concern on her after knowing about it.
BUT - I’m annoyed that Abhimanyu’s pain is STILL ignored. His insomnia, anxiety and depression is pushed under the rug😡😡 considering how much pressure he is under again - Aksharas pregnancy news and stupid Neil creating nonsense in hospital - I hope writers bring back his medical issues - and how he showered affection on Akshara - we get to see how she pampers him and helps him through this tough health issue phase. Writers better not ignore it😡😡
Good wholesome episode !!
I think ,the writers are giving closures to previous tracks,hope they address Abhi 's anxiety and depression issues soon..
Blue boy used to be my favorite in initial episodes..after broom's entry into his life,complete u turn of his character, nothing can redeem him now, itna badtameez aur akal nahi...
Good thing is that in the entire fiasco ,abhira are together ,nobody in between them
What “seva” do you think Akshu wants from Abhi?
Whatever seva leads to Abhimanyu getting meva😆
Seva karoge toh meva milega
Well yes they’re addressing things late so I’m still hopeful they’ll address his issues too. Just because he’s male doesn’t mean he can’t have trauma and has to be ok always. Ya I too loved Neil Abhimanyu’s bond but since they’re following original Icche Nodee in bits and parts they have to bring in a little negativity. But logic does go in dustbin which is bad - I mean in Precap he says real and step brother - seriously? It’s about hierarchy, who has the appropriate authority (Abhimanyu) and who is capable (again Abhimanyu). When this whole thing has now blasted in their faces, does Neil really have the capability to deal with patients families? Does he have capability to bring back Birla hospital from shut down the way abhimanyu did after non doctor Anand’s drunken fiasco? Not at all. But what to do🤷♀️. Let’s be happy Akshara Abhimanyu have slowly distanced themselves from family crap and now know to prioritise each other than these good for nothing families- what we all wanted from very long. These are wins and good step forward.
Do you think Akshara heard the conversation between Mahima and Aarohi?
I think both moms will return the money to Akshara when Abhira start their independent life together.
What I was thinking was.. once Akshu gets to know about her complications relating to conceiving the Baby, would she still be in the state of mind to sing for the album?
Plus Swarna may still return the money but I have so less hopes from Manju..
Originally posted by: iheartChai
Considering we miraculous got this ice cream scene with Akshu 🤞 that we will get one for Abhi too regarding his anxiety and wandering.
Neil is going to have to explain to the man who is ranting and raving about the change in list. He is the one who did it he gets to explain and take some heat. He cannot go and make these decisions and expect others to explain his decisions. Its called taking ownership of your actions.
Waiting to see how exactly is Mahima going to get the MD seat? Arohi is going to do all sorts of khaands Mahima will silently reap the benefits 😆 because Mahima has not lifted a finger. It is Arohi roaming around talking to people and trying to convince them of her side.
Manjari has already flipped. I really hope Harshvardhan stays on team Abhira. Shefali is mostly neutral and was already wary of Arohi so she may just keep her distance and let the drama unfold letting the chips fall as they may. She has her own career, child, and husband to tend to. She dont got time for Arohi and Neil's drama.
I don't think Blue is capable of taking ownership of his actions.. especially now when he has found a teacher for cribbing in Arohi.. he definitely wouldn't..