Hum ye rahe 😳
Mere 2 baal safed ho gaye itne din me.. 😭🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hum ye rahe 😳
Mere 2 baal safed ho gaye itne din me.. 😭🤗
Acha...🤔DP mein tho dikhayi nahi de raha hai😆
Bachpan wali dp hai na isliye 😆
Acha..Acha...Ab Pachpan wali ho na?😆
Lol 🤣 Damn I missed this humor! 😆
Originally posted by: WAZ237D5HKATYSEW
This came in my YouTube suggestions and I think it's worth sharing with u guys -
This guy is indeed talented and seems to have an ample of knowledge about music and the technicalities but I'm sure he must have used some or the other kinda software. Video was really entertaining but Mohit chouhan, Lucky ali and KK's voice ..they are something else yaar 👌👏 their singing style is hard to copy, Md. Rafi's voice also had a different texture and style in comparison to what this guy has tried. Nevertheless thanks for sharing 👍
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
This guy is indeed talented and seems to have an ample of knowledge about music and the technicalities but I'm sure he must have used some or the other kinda software. Video was really entertaining but Mohit chouhan, Lucky ali and KK's voice ..they are something else yaar 👌👏 their singing style is hard to copy, Md. Rafi's voice also had a different texture and style in comparison to what this guy has tried. Nevertheless thanks for sharing 👍
Lucky ali ko aise gaate sun lo to hairan ho jaogi kitna kharab gaata hai. It's all due to music technology that his songs sound that good...
Originally posted by: M4ELPKJT7E2RLUVH
Lucky ali ko aise gaate sun lo to hairan ho jaogi kitna kharab gaata hai. It's all due to music technology that his songs sound that good...
But I've listened to his singing in the concerts ...and have noticed that his voice breaks on high notes but that is due to some problem he had earlier in his throat (not sure) I read about his throat cancer as well but it was a fake news. Rest is fine with his singing. Have you listened to his raw voice like in some LIVE stage shows or something of this sort?
Originally posted by: VALNJA5D6WAMHZ2A
This came in my YouTube suggestions and I think it's worth sharing with u guys -
Thanks for sharing this Harsh...this is outstanding...too good..just too good. Omg..this guy deserves success yaar, so talented ❤️
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
But I've listened to his singing in the concerts ...and have noticed that his voice breaks on high notes but that is due to some problem he had earlier in his throat (not sure) I read about his throat cancer as well but it was a fake news. Rest is fine with his singing. Have you listened to his raw voice like in some LIVE stage shows or something of this sort?
There was interview type program on tv... There they asked him to sing a few lines...
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12