Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
https://twitter.com/filmfare/status/1594261584553332736
I use to ship them before he got married 😆 These awfully close photos
When did he get married and with who?🤔
They look good together
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
https://twitter.com/filmfare/status/1594261584553332736
I use to ship them before he got married 😆 These awfully close photos
When did he get married and with who?🤔
They look good together
January 2021

He married this girl
I think it was his sweet gesture only !! Plus I don’t need a dedication on his side but his thought was nice and i just want him to be allowed to open a CC as that’s what he enjoys !! I like seeing people be happy
Charu,
The other day I told you we have been through many kasautis 😆 turns out the one who faced those Kasautis with me is some other Charu, who has changed her username and I was interacting with you thinking you are the one I have known for years
Charu meet Charu
Charu,
The other day I told you we have been through many kasautis 😆 turns out the one who faced those Kasautis with me is some other Charu, who has changed her username and I was interacting with you thinking you are the one I have known for years
Lmao what!!! 😆 This was so funny! I was wondering which kasautis we have been through, I wondered if that award certificate thing felt like a kasauti to you or what... 😆 And I thought you just have this friendly nature or may have seen me interacting with everyone and that's why you were comfy.. hahaha
I just can't stop laughing now.. lol 🤣
Lmao what!!! 😆 This was so funny! I was wondering which kasautis we have been through, I wondered if that award certificate thing felt like a kasauti to you or what... 😆 And I thought you just have this friendly nature or may have seen me interacting with everyone and that's why you were comfy.. hahaha
I just can't stop laughing now.. lol 🤣
I can totally imagine your confusion "What Kasauti is this crazy bi*ch talking about?" 🤣 You were a doll for playing along, for that I'll continue interacting with you like I have known you for years 🤗
She is damn cool
You guys can start a cult and I'll join with 5 more Charus
Billa will join as well, Yes?
I can totally imagine your confusion "What Kasauti is this crazy bi*ch talking about?" 🤣 You were a doll for playing along, for that I'll continue interacting with you like I have known you for years 🤗
Ohh absolutely not re!! I actually felt you have this chirpy personality 😆 and it was fun interacting with you all this while.. arey how sweet you are.. absolutely, let's continue our interactions the same way.. 🤗
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0