Waise I am now cool with this show but if they play this bgm the day Sairat reunites, I will dance ALL over the forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgPJivEFfDc&t=26s&ab_channel=Vanshi_007Army
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waise I am now cool with this show but if they play this bgm the day Sairat reunites, I will dance ALL over the forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgPJivEFfDc&t=26s&ab_channel=Vanshi_007Army
Waise I am now cool with this show but if they play this bgm the day Sairat reunites, I will dance ALL over the forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgPJivEFfDc&t=26s&ab_channel=Vanshi_007Army
Abhi rasta lambaa hai...koinaa ayegaa
Lovely. i MISS them, I miss S being in love , it was so cute. Her first love, V tho is always dubious and selfish to me. I miss S being happy and naughty. She was so chirpy and funny.
Originally posted by: gingergarlic
Lovely. i MISS them, I miss S being in love , it was so cute. Her first love, V tho is always dubious and selfish to me. I miss S being happy and naughty. She was so chirpy and funny.
Me too 😒
i love readinng your fanfics, and like your writinng style. i would love if you coud write an angsty intense SV ka one shot where S has the upperhand and questions him. I am in search of such fanfics, show mei tho Viru is bhagwan and a catch and everything is from his POV. Just a suggestion.
i love readinng your fanfics, and like your writinng style. i would love if you coud write an angsty intense SV ka one shot where S has the upperhand and questions him, savi too innocently questionns him and puts him in place. I am in search of such fanfics, show mei tho Viru is bhagwan and a catch and everything is from his POV. Just a suggestion.
Originally posted by: gingergarlic
i love readinng your fanfics, and like your writinng style. i would love if you coud write an angsty intense SV ka one shot where S has the upperhand and questions him, savi too innocently questionns him and puts him in place. I am in search of such fanfics, show mei tho Viru is bhagwan and a catch and everything is from his POV. Just a suggestion.
Thank you ❤️
Nice suggestion ! Can’t promise, but I’ll try writing it 😊
Pls make it a MEMBERSONLY and NOCOPY post ⭐️.
Otherwise people will upload it on twitter with their names.
You always forget to add it.
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Pls make it a MEMBERSONLY and NOCOPY post ⭐️.
Otherwise people will upload it on twitter with their names.
You always forget to add it.
Han I do.. abhi karti hun 🤗