aaj cha ek chhota char olyanche mothya aai var lonche ghatle aahe. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
aaj cha ek chhota char olyanche mothya aai var lonche ghatle aahe. 🤣
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Today only, I was imagining Savi pointing to Samrat's photo & asking "Yeh kaun hai"?🤣 Virat's face will be worth watching.🤪
Really... maja hi aa jaata 🤣
Vinu ko kya jawab diya hoga????
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
Sadhika, today I am om read only mode . i have nothing positive to share which will make you feel better.😭
Recollect my theory or read moors latest consoling post . You will feel better :)
he definitely knows more in my opinion still. He is going way too far otherwise
aaj cha ek chhota char olyanche mothya aai var lonche ghatle aahe. 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unhat thevla ki nahi??? Naitar laukar kharab hoil 🤪
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Today only, I was imagining Savi pointing to Samrat's photo & asking "Yeh kaun hai"?🤣 Virat's face will be worth watching.🤪
That would have been easy. Virat would have said yeh tumhare kaka hai. Maza tab aata jab Savi puchti toh kaki kaha hai?
Bade baba? 😬😬
does anyone remember if Sai referred to Samrat as Bade Papa pre leap for her kids ? I think during his death sequence in the car something similar was said . was it Kaka and Mama or Bade Papa
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
does anyone remember if Sai referred to Samrat as Bade Papa pre leap for her kids ? I think during his death sequence in the car something similar was said . was it Kaka and Mama or Bade Papa
He is kaka and mama
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
does anyone remember if Sai referred to Samrat as Bade Papa pre leap for her kids ? I think during his death sequence in the car something similar was said . was it Kaka and Mama or Bade Papa
It was only Kaka or Mama. There was no reference of Bade Papa. As far as I remember. Kaka or Mama