Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

AmazingπŸ˜ƒ.

Nice duet..

Charu , your voice is so mellifluous.

Nakhat  aacha gaya hai . 

Par mujhe tareef nahin karni πŸ€£πŸ˜†.

Thanks so much Mishti.. πŸ€—

Hahaha ok haan, Natkhat ne acha gaya hai as you said, par uski tareef mat karna tum πŸ˜† Samajh gai.. lol

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Charu21

Lmao!! You are such a goofball or may be I am hanging out with Slowly way too muchπŸ˜† For a second I actually thought this was your request! Lol! Thanks to NP's post, I got the sarcasm πŸ™ƒ

I actually forgot yaar, will definitely try this one in next week. I also love this song so much β€οΈ

Hey hey, what do you mean? πŸ«₯ 

And wait a second, BQ didn't request for that Govinda-Karishma duet? Where was the sarcasm? πŸ€”πŸ˜Ώ

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Hey hey, what do you mean? πŸ«₯ 

And wait a second, BQ didn't request for that Govinda-Karishma duet? Where was the sarcasm? πŸ€”πŸ˜Ώ

I meant "pure innocence" (some badmash log can also interpret as "slowlyProcessing") πŸ˜†

Wow! It wasn't sarcasm then? πŸ˜† Tab toh I need to start listening to this song now. Gotta work on this one, right? lol

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

I meant "pure innocence" (some badmash log can also interpret as "slowlyProcessing") πŸ˜†

Wow! It wasn't sarcasm then? πŸ˜† Tab toh I need to start listening to this song now. Gotta work on this one, right? lol

SlowlyProcessing 😹😹 ye wala sahi tha. 

So, you also didn't get it whether she was actually making a request or just being sarcastic πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Welcome to the club, Charu! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

And I know who are those badmaash (and natkhat) log ! πŸ™„ 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

SlowlyProcessing 😹😹 ye wala sahi tha. 

So, you also didn't get it whether she was actually making a request or just being sarcastic πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Welcome to the club, Charu! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Haan I actually thought that was her request, may be I didn't process her first line as I just noticed the youtube link first. lol.. I thought may be for some reason she may be liking that song or wants us to try peppy fun songs. lmao. Agar maine atleast lyrics pe dhyan diya hota toh bhi samjh jaati.. πŸ˜’

Haha thanks for the warm welcome, Slowly! Now I seriously need Anywhere door and go hide somewhere nice!

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Haan I actually thought that was her request, may be I didn't process her first line as I just noticed the youtube link first. lol.. I thought may be for some reason she may be liking that song or wants us to try peppy fun songs. lmao. Agar maine atleast lyrics pe dhyan diya hota toh bhi samjh jaati.. πŸ˜’

Haha thanks for the warm welcome, Slowly! Now I seriously need Anywhere door and go hide somewhere nice!

Hehe...abhi kya hai na, only BQ can make it clear ke woh kya kehna chah rahi thi πŸ˜† 

I need 'anywhere door' every damn time!!!! It will make life so easy na πŸ˜†

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I wanted all of you to sing Yoon Shabnami because I became obsessed with the song πŸ˜”

Someone will sing for sure.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Someone will sing for sure.

You sang it beautifully last time without music too.. kabhi mauka mile toh with music bhi share karna hamare liye.. β€οΈ

Abhi ke liye tumhara woi wala gaana sun lenge fir se.. 

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Waaah so close to the original one!! Mazaa hi aa gaya.. β€οΈ Gaana sunte hi even original singer apna gala check karega ki kese hua..  Kamaal kar diya tune.. β­οΈ