Music Chit Chat Corner #26- Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.6k

Users

58

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/80uB6KzAXWA

Salu song for his deewaani 😳

TMF5W2YRYPR77YZI thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
FN7IBN32ZGC4UVDO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

you chose a Salman song wow 🤩 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Salman is 🫶🏻😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎and handsome in this song 🎧


Hum aapke hain koun!!!! Is a madhuri song!! Not salman khan 😆


And the answer is everything but she doesn't have the guts to say it .. so I'll have to go back to posting and talking to myself! 😍 which is okay with me

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: KQNQ4FLZX25CPQTR


Hum aapke hain koun!!!! Is a madhuri song!! Not salman khan 😆


And the answer is everything but she doesn't have the guts to say it .. so I'll have to go back to posting and talking to myself! 😍 which is okay with me

Whatever!! All I care is that Salman Khan video mein hai that you posted not Madhuri!! That’s all that matters to me !! You talk to yourself or look into space Mujhe koi pharak nahni penda(does not matter) !! Lolol
Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
FN7IBN32ZGC4UVDO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Duets ruined my fav song so I am reposting. To my lurking lover.. check out AJ bopping to it



https://youtu.be/KirlJuh53-A



And then .. for .. me from you cuz I am all to you already 😆


https://youtu.be/wPPvurJY5A8

Posted: 3 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwRo4iZZb0I

Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".