Priorities or shallowness 😆
https://twitter.com/trendulkar/status/1593272699761332227?s=46&t=qEq7sGOYfbEQhQZEZ2PRlw
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Priorities or shallowness 😆
https://twitter.com/trendulkar/status/1593272699761332227?s=46&t=qEq7sGOYfbEQhQZEZ2PRlw
Groom saved.
Don't understand why People don't talk about their priorities when it come to money and spending before getting married , only how much your earn and some general stuff is enquired
I'm clear if have to live with me be used to live a frugal life.
Groom saved.
Don't understand why People don't talk about their priorities when it come to money and spending before getting married , only how much your earn and some general stuff is enquired
I'm clear if have to live with me be used to live a frugal life.
I think the same. Aajkal to lagta hai Prenup agreement should be must for both parties.
Male Or Female, if you want expensive stuff, work, earn and buy it yourself.
Possible pitfalls in arranged-marriages.
Doubt that would've been the case in a love-marriage 😃
why you say that ?Originally posted by: rckRadhe
Possible pitfalls in arranged-marriages.
Doubt that would've been the case in a love-marriage 😃
Not wanting to marry because of an outfit? Such a silly reason.
No I won't play 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Wait, which blow are you thinking of? 🤨 I was talking about blowing my nose like when you have a cold 😆
I meant naak plastic ki hui toh nikal hi ayegi🤣
She says it as if its supposed to be cute. Disgusting.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0