Tashan hai phir Laundey ka 😎
...

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tashan hai phir Laundey ka 😎
...

Dost se gaddaari nahi karte, bata de Sach aaj 😆
else it will be
..

Originally posted by: la_Reine
For those interested in FIFA world cup, or just wanna play for fun:
There's a lengthy rule, abhi mood karap hai, I'll read the rules later and will sign up.
Busy hogi yaar.. ek toh alag timezone wali ladki pe hi dil aata hai tera, uspe dusro ka bhi dil aaya hua hai.. ab kitne hi dil sambhalegi bandi..
good to know the reason. I believe that in case you busy or need to not be disturbed just get back to people when you can, but just let them know you busy ( those close to you do they don’t worry) I don’t like the hibernation system lol
I wasn't aware of this new update 😆
No, I hibernate when they send me out of town for work, none can quote/tag/message me so no notifications for me and people, I interact with know that I am not here
Busy hogi yaar.. ek toh alag timezone wali ladki pe hi dil aata hai tera, uspe dusro ka bhi dil aaya hua hai.. ab kitne hi dil sambhalegi bandi..
Theek hai jaar, ab usey kuch nahi kehna.
Kion pareshan karna usey, let her do whatever she wants to do.
lol !! Anyways I won’t say more because no matter the things you say I known you a long time and understand why you say and do things !! Ok going got a busy day in clinic !!
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
They might be dating but somehow I don’t think they’ll marry like Virat Anushka did. Is Shubman’s family modern or understanding like Virat’s family? 🤔 Anushka still acts post marriage and having a child.
I thought Shubman was dating Tendulkar's daughter. Her name too is Sara.
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
Played again today 😆
Wordle 514 6/6
⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
It was tough today
You did it!! 🥳
I tried too and just got lucky with second try word - got many letters in this try 😆
Wordle 514 3/6
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛
🟩⬛🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0