Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
D3vil, I replied back so check message
Ohhh man, it’s absolutely criminal to take Michaela Cole in a movie and have her in all of 2 scenes. So underutilised!
Originally posted by: dumpehathauda
When would he stop pulling this SRK Act ("Duniye did me wrong😠") for good?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ck9JkP3Dgv_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Yeh thoda alag hai. Yeh duniya ko mooh dikhane ke qabil nahin raha 😆
PS: Kahan se laata hai... merko collection sahi laga iske masks ka 👍🏼
Round 2 questions were crazy 😜 lol
Round 2 questions were crazy 😜 lol
Yes indeed!! Can we discuss lol
And unlike our topper cough cough I mean average-student, we mean it 🤔😆😆
Originally posted by: 377QSEPZOEEYLOGL
Not yet lolol .. have you done yours wanna? wanna do mine? Don't tell delusionsofneha though lol
Lol you are ahead of me in score right now - way ahead, you sure about me doing yours question paper lol 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0