No no, wasn't talking about you. Just seeing karma reminded me in general. I keep seeing these Instagram/TikTok captions. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No no, wasn't talking about you. Just seeing karma reminded me in general. I keep seeing these Instagram/TikTok captions. 😆
Eh. I personally don't subscribe to it, but I dislike how none of them really care to understand what the word actually means. It's just an aesthetic for a lot of them.
Crows are highly underrated.
https://twitter.com/fasc1nate/status/1591587144597786625?s=21&t=9Qs3WPcUpPLfhAjiuen0AQ
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Eh. I personally don't subscribe to it, but I dislike how none of them really care to understand what the word actually means. It's just an aesthetic for a lot of them.
Oh gotcha. Yea, they just have their own watered down version of any vague eastern religion they like to subscribe to
R2 ka deadline reminder aa gaya 😲😆
You all done amigos?
wat_up, D3vil, Autumnn, swetha?
Originally posted by: semantic.error
I really despise the live-laugh-lovification of Karma that white suburban women have done 😆
Shami is white suburbam woman?
Originally posted by: Nishita123
R2 ka deadline reminder aa gaya 😲😆
You all done amigos?
wat_up, D3vil, Autumnn, swetha?
Not yet lolol .. have you done yours wanna? wanna do mine? Don't tell delusionsofneha though lol
I've met my soul mate.. I am pretty sure of it.. what do you think bollywood?
🤔
Originally posted by: semantic.error
None. I just pretend to vaguely care as my friends force me to sit through it 😆
Lol I have always kinda supported Argentina cos my Dad supported too.. But yeah not much since India doesn't qualify 😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0