mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I know this is a tricky question and not too many movies can actually get better with re-watch.

But are there some which meet this criterion?

For me:

1. Piku

2. Wake Up Sid

3. Omkara

4. Dil Chahta hai

Piku and Wake Up Sid I can watch umpteen times and not get bored. In fact, I love these 2 movies so much I always seem to discover something new and they make me feel wonderful.

Omkara because of the performances, especially Saif's brilliant performance. I just feel like watching it because Saif's performance just seems to get edgier and better with each watch. I'm not even kidding when I say I equate Omkara with Langda Tyagi.

Dil Chahta Hai, of course, is as timeless as bread and butter. It's just so frothy and funny and charming. Every scene is worth watching.

Which movies do you feel get better with re-watching or at least you can watch umpteen times without getting bored?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Chup Chup Ke

and every Sid movie ever☺️

But comedy movies ko rewatch karne ka alag hi maza hai...because you know when the funny parts are about to come and you get ready to laugh all over again😆

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dil mange more , shahid kapoor

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

All Priyadarshan movies I can re-watch.

Some of my favourite feel good movies like DDLJ as well.

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Movies one watched while growing up until teens.

With few exceptions 

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Devil Wears Prada

Bangalore Days (parts of it)

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Pinjar. I didn't like the Urmila-Manoj Bajpai pairing at the time and I was too young to appreciate "all" the nuances. Like her hating him to the extent of being glad when she miscarried, her longing for a child later etc. It is haunting and the casting makes perfect sense now because Urmila's husband had to be rustic with a rough exterior and a tender heart. Manoj portrays it beautifully. Her life post-marriage had to be totally different from what she was used to before.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

There are many for me but one I watched recently again and still loved so much was Talaash. That movie gives me goosebumps still and is so creepy. The music is so good too. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

There are many for me but one I watched recently again and still loved so much was Talaash. That movie gives me goosebumps still and is so creepy. The music is so good too. 

Talaash gets significantly better the second time when you are no longer involved and subsequently disappointed by the whodunit aspect of it. 

SunqianFan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kuch kuch hota hai 

Hum saath saath hai.

Hum aapke hai hai kaun.

Ek villian .

Chupke chupke .

All movies of Allu Arjun and shraddha Kapoor .

Edited by SunqianFan - 1 years ago