Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Good!
I think the last time I cooked was last Sunday and we all know how that almost turned out.
Dexy, watch this film and tell me how you feel. It’s a bittersweet romance

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Good!
I think the last time I cooked was last Sunday and we all know how that almost turned out.
Dexy, watch this film and tell me how you feel. It’s a bittersweet romance

So what did you eat ... for your last 3 meals ?
I am pretty sure I ordered some Middle Eastern take out on Tuesday and ended up eating that for dinner until today? I don’t remember what I eat but unlike you I do remember to eat. Lord have mercy. We’re a pair of hopeless case.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Dexy, watch this film and tell me how you feel. It’s a bittersweet romance
Will I cry? I haven’t cried in months? I need to know if I can still cry. Thanks FF! I’ll add that to my queue for tomorrow.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Dexy, watch this film and tell me how you feel. It’s a bittersweet romance
She would feel like she is talking to WA cuz it's I'm another language.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Will I cry? I haven’t cried in months? I need to know if I can still cry. Thanks FF! I’ll add that to my queue for tomorrow.
Let’s put it this way. I watched 15 minutes of it and became suspicious about the plot coz I was liking it too much. Ruined the ending for me so I skipped to the climax and somehow still ended up bawling my eyes out.
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
I am pretty sure I ordered some Middle Eastern take out on Tuesday and ended up eating that for dinner until today? I don’t remember what I eat but unlike you I do remember to eat. Lord have mercy. We’re a pair of hopeless case.
Yeah .. today I made a smoothie for breakfast and then forgot to take it with me. I think I need one of those beer hats..and I'd just fill it up with milk.
may be may be not
Weekends are an illusion.
Blink your eyes once and it's Monday morning again. 😭😆
As annoying as it is, kabhi kabhi those are the only messages I receive🥲.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Let’s put it this way. I watched 15 minutes of it and became suspicious about the plot coz I was liking it too much. Ruined the ending for me so I skipped to the climax and somehow still ended up bawling my eyes out.
That sounds convoluted. I like it
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0