Poll
The current most disliked contestant is:
Hi Peeps! I posted a poll earlier asking who is the most disliked in the Josie at the moment, and y’all wanted me to create a new one. Sooo…here we go again! If I could I would add the option “all of the above” lol
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Shiv popat, Molester Sajjo, Abdu, Nimmo should have been on same category! They are 1 four all, all for 1!
Paris jaaneywali bacci😭😭
Currently it’s a three way tie between Shiv, Nimrit, and Sajid

Reason I made in a separate post.
Shalin jayega saath mein.😱🙏
Shalin jayega saath mein.😱🙏
Arey one way matlab return ticket na ho😂.
Ye kis cheez ka contest hai?
Sajid/Abdu - two for the price of one or two sides of Salman's coin.
If they disappear, Shiv and Nimrit will shut their loud traps.😛
Bigg boss kidhar hai option me? He is also playing right? And mujhe sabse kharab bb ka game lagri 😆