Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
My CC was supposed to last until next week😔
One minute of silence for my spam filled CC pls
You need some music
![]()
paparazzi earn money and clicks from this. So any content to increase page viewsOriginally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Why are the paps so desperate to take pics when RK came, when Neetu came, when RanAlia are leaving? 😕
Leave the new parents alone.. give them privacy..
Originally posted by: priya185
paparazzi earn money and clicks from this. So any content to increase page views
Hello , heard Amruta evicted from Jdj ? Is it ? How ?
im my own boss lol
double elimination
biased creatives, judges and makers- nia should have gone instead
When is too soon for a Christmas tree and decorations? Asking for a friend....
before thanksgiving in the usa !! In case it’s Canada no idea but I would once the Canadian thanksgiving is over lol!! Between ex mod I want to know whose in charge In creative team will pm you as I’m not getting answersOriginally posted by: quiet_chaos
When is too soon for a Christmas tree and decorations? Asking for a friend....
And maroon I was posting as that CC was over and we got a new one lol !! And I’m happy on the last page I got to post the link to this new CC
I legit had to take a picture to show you, you only put 10 hearts before the sentence! I don’t care for tongues. Give me all ye hearts or forget about it.

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0