Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

OMG Thank you so much.

I know right it was good. I have read so many stories on this forum. Since you liked silk ribbons... Do you have recommendations for me?

I wish you could save this link or stories in a library of sorts to come back to again and again.....

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou so much. Actually these stories were from a  long time ago. Yeah forum has also deleted some. So maybe we lost a lot of 'em.

But thank you for letting me know.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

OMG Thank you so much.

I know right it was good. I have read so many stories on this forum. Since you liked silk ribbons... Do you have recommendations for me?

I wish you could save this link or stories in a library of sorts to come back to again and again.....

there was a story deception intrigue passion if you google it you wil find. It's also incomplete but the suspense was πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

If Riya would be there by vampire queen /bitter berry was good too again incomplete

Not ariya bt the lady in red was good again incomplete 🀣 

U book mark the link in mobile /pc or just download the pages lol 

Aquabutterfly thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Hey!

1) Riya (phir_mohabbat) linked this for you in the post above 

2) A lot of stories have this plot, it is slightly generic maybe if you could elaborate slightly on something specific which might helo identify the story. To help your search you might want to have a look at the Ariya story index made by Razia (majnu_bhai). There is a list of stories where Ariya are married so you can go through that 

3) Talaash is ongoing (sort of) aqua will hopefully give an update soon... won't you aqua (I am occasionally pestering you so that you give in an give us an update) 

4) No clue on this one 

5) You can check the story index, don't know about this either :( 

Yeah Talaash is currently on-going. But it will be updated and finished soon πŸ˜³

riyuuu33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
hii I'm looking for a ariya story in which Riya is transferred to CiD and Arjun too take transferred in CID because Sikandar's case get transferred there.
naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

Hey there guys.... 

I have some ff for you guys to lead me to.

1.   I'm looking for a ff with a crossover between Asya from Qabool hai and Ariya from Arjun series.... It was called "Silk ribbons" and something.

2..There's another story where Ariya and Samsha are secretly hiding there love progress from each other and Ariya were probably married secretly. In office they try to act normal. I don't remember the name of it.

3.  I remember Reading a story called "Talaash" and "Electrons cannot be friends" I wanted to know if they are completed now. And where can I find them.

4.     Another ff was crossover between Ariya and Geet and Maan from Geet hui sb se parai. 

5. Last is a story where Riya finds Arjun in garage with Karan and simran and they set out for a mission. There's a scene where Riya meets a psychic who tells her that her journey would not be easy and she may lose something she love.

Hey, I haven’t read yet any story like the option no. 2. Though I'm not completely sure, I think I have read no. 4 and no. 5 story. As far as I know, they both are incomplete and entiled as -

4. Dare to Dream - Ariya & Maaneet crossover

5. Choice - Where along with Ariya, Tara, Mrityunjay and Kalavati these three characters from Ek Boond Ishq show were introduced.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3846517

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3783738

Edited by naaheean - 1 years ago
riyuuu33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
hii I'm looking for a story. it's a os I think. in this is Arjun and Riya are alone present in ETF and got the case of Riya's family and their he got to know that Riya was raped.
Swasa0804 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey hi. So I am looking for this ariya story which is entirely different from the show. In it, Arjun was a director and Riya used to work for him in the past. They were also in a relationship. But they broke up due to some reasons. And now Riya was with Karan and Arjun was also engaged to another girl named Vaishali.

I read it very long back. Can someone help me find it?

ritujajadhav thumbnail

This is my one of the favorite Ariya Story but this is still incomplete. 

Check the link 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4048681

ritujajadhav thumbnail

Finally found this story

Arya FF That's my 

Story link

Bingo Releases Statement after Ad Featuring Ranveer Singh Offends Sushant Singh Rajput Fans