ill happily lend you my shoulder😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ill happily lend you my shoulder😆
the chilling lounge
What does that have to do with your twitter thread
I will still beat you😆
Just pray for India to lose tomorrow and alls good
Happy birthday Alma ki bua🥳
Who is Pakistan playing ?
If theres justice in the world I will make a CC soon 😆
you will !!
no one yet tomorrow is india vs New England and who ever wins will play Pakistan as they already made it !!
nothing you asked me to decorate the chilling lounge and I said I will once it’s complete as it’s only 110 pages
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0