🏆🥵 BW winners pg1 and fifa weekend party - Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

751

Views

35.5k

Users

36

Likes

1.1k

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

BQ and la_reine presenting this award to smitten ๐Ÿคฉ kitten Olivia Rodrigo Amas GIF - Olivia Rodrigo Amas Red Carpet GIFs

For what?

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I still donโ€™t see your dress posted !! Plus I was going to design a magazine cover with members red carpets looks I taking to la_reine and others in case want to change what they posted can otherwise Iโ€™m going with what was posted

I have officially boycotted awards like Aamir Khan after the drama that took place

NINALOGY thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Pleas post another dress too as want to use it on a BWF scrap or magazine cover making otherwise will go with what was posted in the thread

Ok

Here is my new dress ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Image

Edited by NINALOGY - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I still donโ€™t see your dress posted !! Plus I was going to design a magazine cover with members red carpets looks I taking to la_reine and others in case want to change what they posted can otherwise Iโ€™m going with what was posted


Hello I m here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Berta-3.jpg

Posted: 3 years ago

Award ๐Ÿ‘— need to post

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager Level 4 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Award ๐Ÿ‘— need to post

F2CBC684-7975-4972-BE0B-99D3B048E82A.jpeg
Edited by Maharani69 - 3 years ago
Delusional_Minx thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

Award ๐Ÿ‘— need to post

pg 87 pe kiya, dekho
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: HUDRYVBWRNUL4S4Z


Why just us? Weren't our outfits appropriate? Bollywood posted another outfit and it looked better than the bedsheet.


Fine. I'll just ask a friend to pick another outfit since mine aren't dashing and smashing enough.. ill get back to you tomorrow

I will pick yours and hers then lol plus your attire is displayed at bed bath and beyond .
Edited by wat_up - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

You can post a dress or I can

Help you

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

You can post a dress or I can

Help you


I posted two. ๐Ÿ˜†

We have to post again? And can we post something else now?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Elvis12 ยท 2 months ago

https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46

https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown ยท 2 months ago

This is just shocking. The movie showed cracks from mon onwards but 2nd weekend is a joke. 5cr!! This movie is wrapping up at 55cr India Net....

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown ยท 3 months ago

https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai ยท 3 months ago

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche ยท 4 months ago

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963?s=46

https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963
Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".