Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Wow! Thanks for explaining it so well, Nathu! πŸ€“ and yes, I did notice a little difference in your voice but I let it pass cuz I thought it could be cuz of app. 

You don't have to be scared of me, cuz here I'm only 'Slowly' ..and there will be no 'Dolly' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

I actually had another draft where the voice-music difference that u noted in the mukhda was not there. But that whispering soft effect was also lacking. So after much consideration i went with the latter one.

Accomplished singers can emulate that effect of Udit much better... And even the lesser singers can get that effect by increasing the voice volume in that selected part during mixing but I have neither of those privileges so i guess u'd have do with what u got.πŸ˜‚

P.s. also please edit the long word in your previous quoted post 

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Slowly, please take care buddy. Yes it happens at times, as Harsh said proper sleep would make you feel better. So good that you took your much needed break yesterday.

Thank you so much for suggesting that song, we both had so much fun singing it. It was a lovely experience. And your observation skills are indeed amazing, gal! Take a bow! πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ And thanks again for such sweet comments on the song πŸ€—

And abhi I am at my workplace so meri favorite panda gif nahi laa sakti warna emotions are same only πŸ˜³

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Arre waah... Itni tareef sunke dil garden garden ho gaya β˜ΊοΈ

Yes coordination was good and we sounded good together. I listened to that song many times actually πŸ˜†

Me too! Lol. Infact kal raat wo sunte me pata hi nahi laga kab aankh lag gai πŸ˜† 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I actually had another draft where the voice-music difference that u noted in the mukhda was not there. But that whispering soft effect was also lacking. So after much consideration i went with the latter one.

Accomplished singers can emulate that effect of Udit much better... And even the lesser singers can get that effect by increasing the voice volume in that selected part during mixing but I have neither of those privileges so i guess u'd have do with what u got.πŸ˜‚

P.s. also please edit the long word in your previous quoted post 

Hmm....I understand. Although you don't have such privilege but I, as a listener, am happy with whatever you are serving me, cuz it definitely satiates my hunger for good music, and of course good content. And when you personally know the person singing your favourite songs, that is a whole different feeling, dost. ❀️ Toh samjhe. πŸ˜† yaa aur samjhayu? 

P.S. I was thinking of editing that word while underlining it but fir socha original post ke jaise hi rehne deti hu πŸ˜…

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Me too! Lol. Infact kal raat wo sunte me pata hi nahi laga kab aankh lag gai πŸ˜† 

Exact same thing happened with me too. Infact while i was chatting with u all here, the song kept playing in the background.... Aur mujhe bhi kab neend aa gayi pata nahi chala  πŸ˜†

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Slowly, please take care buddy. Yes it happens at times, as Harsh said proper sleep would make you feel better. So good that you took your much needed break yesterday.

Thank you so much for suggesting that song, we both had so much fun singing it. It was a lovely experience. And your observation skills are indeed amazing, gal! Take a bow! πŸ™‡β€β™€οΈ And thanks again for such sweet comments on the song πŸ€—

And abhi I am at my workplace so meri favorite panda gif nahi laa sakti warna emotions are same only πŸ˜³

Yes, lack of sleep could be the reason but such kinda waves keep hitting my shore. πŸ˜† 

Jokes apart, arey meri dost ..itne bhi koi achhe observations nahi mere ke you are giving me a bow, I'm obliged though. πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ you keep singing sweet nothings and I'll keep giving such comments ☺️

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Exact same thing happened with me too. Infact while i was chatting with u all here, the song kept playing in the background.... Aur mujhe bhi kab neend aa gayi pata nahi chala  πŸ˜†

I'm glad to see that you both know the value of self-appreciation :) cuz you guys deserve it 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Yes, lack of sleep could be the reason but such kinda waves keep hitting my shore. πŸ˜† 

Jokes apart, arey meri dost ..itne bhi koi achhe observations nahi mere ke you are giving me a bow, I'm obliged though. πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ you keep singing sweet nothings and I'll keep giving such comments ☺️

Exactly...  I was thinking ki agar Charu twinkle twinkle bhi gaa de to wo bhi sunne me  kisi acche song se kam nahi lagegaπŸ˜†.... Her voice has that quality πŸ‘Œ

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Hmm....I understand. Although you don't have such privilege but I, as a listener, am happy with whatever you are serving me, cuz it definitely satiates my hunger for good music, and of course good content. And when you personally know the person singing your favourite songs, that is a whole different feeling, dost. ❀️ Toh samjhe. πŸ˜† yaa aur samjhayu? 

P.S. I was thinking of editing that word while underlining it but fir socha original post ke jaise hi rehne deti hu πŸ˜…

Original post bhi edit kar di maine. I noticed it much later πŸ˜†

I just remembered what the term for that thing in music is called probably. I guess it's called the 'throw' of voice i.e how clear & strong your voice can be at both the extremes of the pitches...

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Original post bhi edit kar di maine. I noticed it much later πŸ˜†

I just remembered what the term for that thing in music is called probably. I guess it's called the 'throw' of voice i.e how clear & strong your voice can be at both the extremes of the pitches...

Thanks for enhancing my music jargon β­οΈ