Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Awesome!!!! I liked it so so... so much especially the second antara! You have beautifully put so many emotions in the song ke bata nahi sakti. Mazza aa gaya. Co-ordination was top notch. Thank you both of you πŸ’— Be ready for more duets. πŸ˜³

Arre waah... Itni tareef sunke dil garden garden ho gaya β˜ΊοΈ

Yes coordination was good and we sounded good together. I listened to that song many times actually πŸ˜†

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Arre what happened?

Hope u r doing a bit better now...

Just a little unrest and tired si feeling. Wo hota hai na kabhi kabhi when you don't feel like doing anything, and stop talking to everybody, and feel extremely unwell as if someone has squeezed out the entire energy from your body, aisa hi kuch lag raha tha kal.... πŸ€” don't know, but mere saath kabhi kabhi hota hai aisa 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Arre waah... Itni tareef sunke dil garden garden ho gaya β˜ΊοΈ

Yes coordination was good and we sounded good together. I listened to that song many times actually πŸ˜†

Haan, it sounded actually very cute, laga dono saath gaa rahe hain  bas tumhare beginning waale part mei I felt music was a bit louder than your voice...but later on it sounded fine. Charu ke voice ke saath aisa nahi laga, only with yours.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just a little unrest and tired si feeling. Wo hota hai na kabhi kabhi when you don't feel like doing anything, and stop talking to everybody, and feel extremely unwell as if someone has squeezed out the entire energy from your body, aisa hi kuch lag raha tha kal.... πŸ€” don't know, but mere saath kabhi kabhi hota hai aisa 

Oh ! Take rest...IF can wait...health is more important than anything. I agree with your each and every word completely...whenever i participate more here i get the same feeling!

Lots of love and energy❀️

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Haan, it sounded actually very cute, laga dono saath gaa rahe hain  bas tumhare beginning waale part mei I felt music was a bit louder than your voice...but later on it sounded fine. Charu ke voice ke saath3 aisa nahi laga, only with yours.

Waah! Bada keen observation hai tumhara πŸ‘

Achha ... Ab detail me reason suno πŸ˜†

You must have noticed that my voice was sounding a bit different in this song. It so happened that when i was singing in my usual voice that feeling was not coming which was there in Udit's voice. If u listen to the mukhda of the original song u notice that Udit's voice is deep/heavy but very soft too at the same time. Imagine udit's parts in kumar sanu's voice and u will understand the difference. 

Now to emulate this i tried singing in a different manner. I was successful in getting that soft yet heavy tone but not able to get it loud enough on the lower notes of the mukhda. In original also, it was as if singing in a soft romantic whispering style but also loud enough (well Udit is Udit). However in the antara the notes were higher and i could sing at a higher pitch and able to maintain that voice quality.... which is probably why even u mentioned that u liked the second antara more (in ur previous post). πŸ‘

I'm actually scared of u now. U r like that teacher who never fails to miss even a small mistake πŸ˜†

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Yes i can totally understand.. There are times when u feel totally drained out and with zero energy... I guess yours was the same condition.

Then it will get better with a good long sleep πŸ‘

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

Oh ! Take rest...IF can wait...health is more important than anything. I agree with your each and every word completely...whenever i participate more here i get the same feeling!

Lots of love and energy❀️

May be. This sorta feeling keeps hitting me now and then but I guess it is normal with everyone cuz when I googled it , it led me to believe that I am becoming a depression patient or moving towards it πŸ«₯ uss din se I stopped googling anything and everything 🀷 Google is such a scam at times..smh! 

Anyway, thank you shwetha...yahan tum jaise friends se baat kar ke waise hi dil khush ho jaata hai ..rest is fine :) 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Yes i can totally understand.. There are times when u feel totally drained out and with zero energy... I guess yours was the same condition.

Then it will get better with a good long sleep πŸ‘

Yes, that is why I slept last night at I guess 10 only πŸ˜† 

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 1 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Waah! Bada keen observation hai tumhara πŸ‘

Achha ... Ab detail me reason suno πŸ˜†

You must have noticed that my voice was sounding a bit different in this song. It so happened that when i was singing in my usual voice that feeling was not coming which was there in Udit's voice. If u listen to the mukhda of the original song u notice that Udit's voice is deep/heavy but very soft too at the same time. Imagine udit's parts in kumar sanu's voice and u will understand the difference. 

Now to emulate this i tried singing in a different manner. I was successful in getting that soft yet heavy tone but not able to get it loud enough on the lower notes of the mukhda. In original also, it was as if singing in a soft romantic whispering style but also loud enough (well Udit is Udit). However in the antara the notes were higher and i could sing at a higher pitch and able to maintain that voice quality.... which is probably why even u mentioned that u liked the second antara more (in ur previous post). πŸ‘

I'm actually scared of u now. U r like that teacher who never fails to miss even a small mistake πŸ˜†

Wow! Thanks for explaining it so well, Nathu! πŸ€“ and yes, I did notice a little difference in your voice but I let it pass cuz I thought it could be cuz of app. 

You don't have to be scared of me, cuz here I'm only 'Slowly' ..and there will be no 'Dolly' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Though I did find your voice quite smooth and soft inspite of being music so loud comparatively, and Charu's voice was usual chirpy and sugary ❀️ jaisi song ki requirement thi. Both of you sounded much better in 2nd antara than in rest of the song. Nevertheless I enjoyed it thoroughly.  πŸ₯°

Edited by SlowlyDrifting - 1 years ago