Aaj slowly itna slow kyun reh gayi yaha aane me? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj slowly itna slow kyun reh gayi yaha aane me? 🤔
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Aaj slowly itna slow kyun reh gayi yaha aane me? 🤔
has she sung anything till now?
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Aaj slowly itna slow kyun reh gayi yaha aane me? 🤔
Thak gayi after her Dolly side came out. Let her rest ❤️
Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Aaj slowly itna slow kyun reh gayi yaha aane me? 🤔
Dolly ka character bhari pad gaya hoga😆
Have any of you sung Kesariya here yet? I did love hearing it sung
No.... Gaana chhodo wo bolti bhi nahi hai... Not even voice notes 🤐
Which I'm glad, btw, after seeing her Dolly Bindra avatar today 😳
Mujhe bhi yahi laga😆

What the hell is Neha Kakkar doing? 🤣
I will very gladly let her rest... I don't want to see that side again 😳
Rolo bach gaya kal 🤣
Singing to her husband's picture 😕😆
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12