Official trailer of khakee: the Bihar chapter is out.

Posted: 1 years ago

Is that Karan Thacker? 

Originally posted by DetachednNumb

Is that Karan Thacker? 

Yeah, this guy was in Neeraj Pandey's Special Ops with Kay Kay and now it seems like he got the lead role in this series which is being presented by Neeraj Pandey. 

Originally posted by TheekThaak

Yeah, this guy was in Neeraj Pandey's Special Ops with Kay Kay and now it seems like he got the lead role in this series which is being presented by Neeraj Pandey. 

Good to see him venturing into OTT. I remember him from Ek Hazaaron mein meri behna hein show on Star Plus. Infact, I joined IF years ago for that show. But I liked the other couple more than Karan Thacker's pairing with Krystle Dsouza. 😆

Good to see him venturing into OTT. I remember him from Ek Hazaaron mein meri behna hein show on Star Plus. Infact, I joined IF years ago for that show. But I liked the other couple more than Karan Thacker's pairing with Krystle Dsouza. 😆

I'm all up for TV actors getting good roles on OTT or movie space and being associated with big names such as Neeraj Pandey. They have been looked down upon for far too long, especially with the barrage of erotic horror thrillers which a lot of them worked in to feature on the big screen. Not to forget the un-necessary pandering they are made to do over useless bollywood celebs on random reality shows. 

Sorry, don't know why I ranted this way. 😆

I'm all up for TV actors getting good roles on OTT or movie space and being associated with big names such as Neeraj Pandey. They have been looked down upon for far too long, especially with the barrage of erotic horror thrillers which a lot of them worked in to feature on the big screen. Not to forget the un-necessary pandering they are made to do over useless bollywood celebs on random reality shows. 

Proud tv actors

No worries brosef, I get you. Karan is a good actor, better than the present young gen bolly brigade. But dude had to struggle through a decade doing jack all roles to get to an OTT platform. There are many many TV actors who are so exceptionally good, acting wise and also looks wise who don't get breaks in Bollywood even after umpteenth trials. I feel in that aspect late SSR was the only who could break into BW from TV and keep playing lead without being relegated to side roles. 

BW at the end of the day is elitist and ruled by close knit families come what may; outsiders can rise and South movies can dominate but the core fabric of it won't ever change until production houses like Dharma, Yrf dominate the space. 

No worries brosef, I get you. Karan is a good actor, better than the present young gen bolly brigade. But dude had to struggle through a decade doing jack all roles to get to an OTT platform. There are many many TV actors who are so exceptionally good, acting wise and also looks wise who don't get breaks in Bollywood even after umpteenth trials. I feel in that aspect late SSR was the only who could break into BW from TV and keep playing lead without being relegated to side roles. 

BW at the end of the day is elitist and ruled by close knit families come what may; outsiders can rise and South movies can dominate but the core fabric of it won't ever change until production houses like Dharma, Yrf dominate the space. 

This reminds me, UTV and UTV spotboy used to churn out really good movies with Ronnie Screwvala at the helm and even later on. Many outsiders bagged meaty projects under this banner. I know it got shut and Ronnie also founded RSVP parellelly but I don't exactly know what happened to UTV. May be it is time to ask this question in the forum itself. 😆

This reminds me, UTV and UTV spotboy used to churn out really good movies with Ronnie Screwvala at the helm and even later on. Many outsiders bagged meaty projects under this banner. I know it got shut and Ronnie also founded RSVP parellelly but I don't exactly know what happened to UTV. May be it is time to ask this question in the forum itself. 😆

The forum elders might know something of this. I'm not really much caught up on BW news or gossip, so this is the first time I'm hearing of this 😆