Omg Gayatri was super annoying …horrible if you ask me1st generation was the best among all 3 generations..they had shown releastic tracks which was liked by the audience very much..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg Gayatri was super annoying …horrible if you ask me1st generation was the best among all 3 generations..they had shown releastic tracks which was liked by the audience very much..
Originally posted by: iheartChai
It is super annoying 😡 but if RS Uncle needs it for money than yeah I can understand. Gul Aunty paying RS Uncle to promote her web series on his shows.
Though I wonder where is the money going to? Akshu was wearing some weird dress the day before yesterday that white dress with pink flowers but the custom designer added the black bottom and vest 😵💫
I think Hotstar is behind the promotion and not RS uncle but I don't understand why do they have to randomly add the trailer in between the scenes. They can add the trailer in the beginning or end of the episodes too.
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
I think Hotstar is behind the promotion and not RS uncle but I don't understand why do they have to randomly add the trailer in between the scenes. They can add the trailer in the beginning or end of the episodes too.
My understanding it only is RS shows. That promo does not show up in Imile, Ghum, YHC so why only RS shows? These other shows are all top 5 would make sense to see the promo running on all the top 5 SP shows.
Originally posted by: iheartChai
My understanding it only is RS shows. That promo does not show up in Imile, Ghum, YHC so why only RS shows? These other shows are all top 5 would make sense to see the promo running on all the top 5 SP shows.
They don't show during other shows? I thought saare shows ke beech mein dikhate honge. Maybe Gul and RS ne kuch partnership kiya hoga iss show ko banate waqt. 😅
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Omg Gayatri was super annoying …horrible if you ask me
I cried during her death scene 🤣
same I also wanna see this , its their journey of healing each otherI agree that Abhimanyu’s insecurities come from Manjiri. Poor Abhimanyu since childhood saw his mother being abused and protected her always and craved for her love. But she never prioritised him. That led to his issues regarding priorities with Akshara. He wanted equal footing with her family because of past issues. The way he healed Akshara from Arohis manipulations, I had hoped we would see Akshara healing him this time. It would have been a beautiful journey but alas🙁.
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0