Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why I have a feeling that the 'shocking request' to be to somehow reunite Neil and Aarohi. 🤪🤣
Thank you for the tag Anu 😊
Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful
Why I have a feeling that the 'shocking request' to be to somehow reunite Neil and Aarohi. 🤪🤣
khud rukwao and then woh hi maang lo??? 🤣🤣🤣 baat hajam nahi hogi.... 🤣🤣🤣
.I think it must be something related o family, bade papa???
Yeh suspense kya kahlata hai!!!!! 😂
The shocking request is that she wants to talk, 100%🤣these people ka description is more than ekta ka drama🤣
When will the romance start?
Ok wala episode.
I don't know why but I don't like this Abhira reunion. It was pheeka. Yesterday bole chuda I FF. It was like everything is force fitting. As usal cvs are rushing everything. They could have given an emotional reunion. And as Abhi said I loved Abhi's proposal more than AK.
They are started the saas bahu saga now hope they succeed in this track atleast.
I am really disappointed abt this track. It started with a bang and ended in phuski.
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
When will the romance start?
From tomorrow saas bahu romance will start so again DDP. I think no romance for this season 😉
I just saw the precap
Kaand mata is going to be the one bringing misunderstanding as usual
Precap : Cringe cringe cringe *10000
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0