Music Chit Chat Corner #26- Page 60

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.6k

Users

58

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Hey you didn't post a song

I was going to but then got busy lol 😂
962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Story of my life, like most of them 😆


https://youtu.be/2qIaYK0k1bk

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago
why posting these kinds songs or titles lol between I made a special certificate you didn’t acknowledge it’s ok I’m going to make another and a story 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

My IF is logged in and whatever song is playing on the radio .. I put them up... nothing personal lol I don't drink 😆


I want a joint award with bollywood to acknowledge my towel and her bedsheet dress. But don't do it now you must be exhausted.

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

For the record.. I am just joking. I'll go hit love on some of the posts there

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Okay.


I really love this ❤️


https://youtu.be/JWhA3ldZcyY

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up · 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove · 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".