Sumbul ka usual tasuaa session shuru ho gaya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sumbul ka usual tasuaa session shuru ho gaya
itni aqal ho to de na 😆
Gori ne maara sixer! Archana ko reject kar diya!
I find Nimmo’s face the prettiest this season. And I know the whole myGlam thing is just people voting for their favs, but I think Tina has the best look makeup wise, and most of her outfits are good too.
Imlie part 2 in promo. So much fun.
Yeh toh daily soap drama hai bhains ki ankh.Tina ne sumbul ko shalin ki life se nikala, ab sumbul tina ko nikalegi, and this would go in till The finale 👍🏼
Finally finally some content from the highest paid ....woh bhi again tears 🤣🤣
I really can't. I can't stand another episode over Sumbhul-Tina-Shalin ki never ending drama. It's so forced and over the top. 😭
Sumbul (crying) to Shalin - jab baat Sumbul or Tina ki aati h to Shalin kavi Sumbul k liye nahi khade hote. 🤣🤣
Mein apna karam kar rahi thi 🤣🤣