yesOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Otto? Bearnana?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yesOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Otto? Bearnana?
that's why I couldn't find and tag you 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
sabne apne UNs change Kiye kya? Batao 🤣 pehchaan mein nahi aa rahe. Unko bolo mereku buddy request bheje.
Neha mujhe bhool gayi 🥺
Sab whi hai 🤣
NaNa family FTW 🥳🥳🥳
nahi re.. you and Havaa haven't changed UNs na 😆
sorry Hinna just saw this msg! Nope! That ShiVi OS series turned into an SS 😆 Haven’t written anything on IF in a long time . Need to get back to itOriginally posted by: la_Reine
Yayyy my fav🥳
Ek unique round bhi rakh lo na
BTW I have been meaning to ask you, have you posted any other stories after that ShiVi OS collection? I miss your stories
But iss Neha se meri khushi dekhi nahi jati😔
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
nahi re.. you and Havaa haven't changed UNs na 😆
I have changed UN few months ago.
But Glad you remember me 😳
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
sorry Hinna just saw this msg! Nope! That ShiVi OS series turned into an SS 😆 Haven’t written anything on IF in a long time . Need to get back to it
Jaldi likho na😳
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
sabne apne UNs change Kiye kya? Batao 🤣 pehchaan mein nahi aa rahe. Unko bolo mereku buddy request bheje.
I'm the newest member of the NaNa clan 😆 Hina, Nina and Havaana ka bhai, by default Otto ka bhi 😆