Romy do u watch Dastaane Kabul on Sab TV?
I used to watch NUKSH but it's such a disappointment now...i dunno understand y ITV can handle an age gap love ...is it that difficult❓
In real life age gap love story doesn't take eternity to happen😳😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Romy do u watch Dastaane Kabul on Sab TV?
I used to watch NUKSH but it's such a disappointment now...i dunno understand y ITV can handle an age gap love ...is it that difficult❓
In real life age gap love story doesn't take eternity to happen😳😆
Romy is it true that SG is going off air on 11 Nov😳
EK new show ll start from next week kya 🤔
What's SG?
Romy do u watch Dastaane Kabul on Sab TV?
I used to watch NUKSH but it's such a disappointment now...i dunno understand y ITV can handle an age gap love ...is it that difficult❓
In real life age gap love story doesn't take eternity to happen😳😆
No I haven't watched that what's it about
Ohh even I'm a bit bored of nuksh 🤔
True it can't take an eternity 🤣
No yaar 😆
Title hi kitna faltu hai🤣...my mom said it's Imlie 2.0🤣🤣....she saw one epi and got bored😆🤣
Btw Romy HM is a recent show na🤔 So itna jaldi Rangu is axing it😳
I think they're nit satisfied with the trps of it as it's sitara so🤔
Romy is it true that SG is going off air on 11 Nov😳
EK new show ll start from next week kya 🤔
I don't know if they're showing the start date with the promo on tv 🤔
Sawan Ghar
Hi Namita 🤗
It's Swarna Ghar😆...i read It's going off air this week
They just greedy for trps ...kameena Rangu 🤬😡...all its shows are hving low trps...uski halaat hi karab hai🤢
No only promos are shown without date🤔
No I haven't watched that what's it about
Ohh even I'm a bit bored of nuksh 🤔
True it can't take an eternity 🤣
Age gap love story is such a waste on ITV 🤢