okie! 👍🏼 so y'all will get a tiny (2-3 day) break when our game begins 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
okie! 👍🏼 so y'all will get a tiny (2-3 day) break when our game begins 👍🏼
Jab ande bant rahe ho toh hume bula lena 🤪

I completely forgot about this.
Where did everyone find majority of information for questions 4, 5 and 8?
I had to visit only two forums to get the bulk of my answers.
Cheers..
baaki ke answers Shreya se baat karne mein hi mil jaate hai🤣Originally posted by: Savera84
I completely forgot about this.
Where did everyone find majority of information for questions 4, 5 and 8?
I had to visit only two forums to get the bulk of my answers.
Cheers..

I'm ready for the anda party 😆🥳
Bottom 10 mein spot pakka hai, aan baan shaan se 😈😎
Sent answers for round 4
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Shister!!!😳😳 Am absolutely disappointed in you!!! you have fixed a winner and that too, one who is not your shister!!! How could you ???? 😭
I always fix my winners. 😈 🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Ye last round hai (R4) ya iske baad bhi ek aur hai?
This is it. Final round. Iske baad bas results aayenge.
coolx10
Btw, how do you send bulk PMs? Har name type karti ho ya koi shortcut hai?
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
coolx10
Btw, how do you send bulk PMs? Har name type karti ho ya koi shortcut hai?
I have the names copied into Excel. If you copy and paste, they show up faster than typing each one out.
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5