Tomorrow I will just capture some screenshots of awkward positions. Jagrat hit hai Baki sab shit hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tomorrow I will just capture some screenshots of awkward positions. Jagrat hit hai Baki sab shit hai 🤣
Me ij YEDA like DCP 😭
Kuch samaj nahin ara hai Nutty..
The only thing I see is the building that looks like dmg ka hospital that's it
Jalebian bana na band karo...aur bata do raaz 😆
Tomorrow virat will be mad bull🤣....
if we aren't gonnna get happy sai can i get crazy and tedha meda sai, who make the CN miserable annd wins :(
This new IF spoiler is shit and irritatinng. If S is criminal for slapping V thenn,Kaku is also a criminal,and how come even nnow they arent talking about the embroyo stealer
Today jags was the voice of audience mast uski troll kiya .. I saw it again during night .. ekdum mast mast dialogues .. pura brahmand tere ko hint diya .. tu yede samajh nahi paya .. khoon 🩸 ko nahi pehchana .. and then yeh ring Wala was too good he kisses the Savi Wala ring and then then carefully keeps Sai Joshi Wala ring . Agar usko kiss karta toh Virat wohi bajata .. but then he says tumhe ginti .. Sai jab kankauli aayi …. Such a discreet way to clearly say .. without clarifying anything….
Originally posted by: FOELRECB73BZRSXB
Today jags was the voice of audience mast uski troll kiya .. I saw it again during night .. ekdum mast mast dialogues .. pura brahmand tere ko hint diya .. tu yede samajh nahi paya .. khoon 🩸 ko nahi pehchana .. and then yeh ring Wala was too good he kisses the Savi Wala ring and then then carefully keeps Sai Joshi Wala ring . Agar usko kiss karta toh Virat wohi bajata .. but then he says tumhe ginti .. Sai jab kankauli aayi …. Such a discreet way to clearly say .. without clarifying anything….
But ahole V will only hear what he wants to hear. He will not understand that there is nothing between jags and S. I dont understand how hisbrain starts workinh and he believes when jagtap points the obvious annd not sai. And whats with sai cant have kids, sai clearly told him it was naturally born.
Originally posted by: UTJAKQT2AV5W2653
There is one fist fight .. where virat is between jags ka legs
Wait is that the raaz ? 🤣😭
I’m so confused
Tomorrow I will just capture some screenshots of awkward positions. Jagrat hit hai Baki sab shit hai 🤣
oh...my...my...🙈that was so intense 🔥kaha sairat aur pakrat😏..its one and only VIRTAP❤🔥Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
DCP YEDA BAN KAR PEDA KHANA CHATTA HAI ☺️
Yaar..I tagged last night, but hua hi nahin
PS: Am I the only one having trouble tagging ? 😕