and that is?Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Yeah... u have time to do everything except what i asked you to 😡🤷🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
and that is?Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Yeah... u have time to do everything except what i asked you to 😡🤷🏼
wow 🤩 an English song so you now using starmaker over smuleOriginally posted by: Supari_khala
See you later (10 years) - Jenna Raine.
Because I’m in emo mood right now. At least we are all gaining one hour back in our time zones though. So there’s that.
and that is?
Correct my name in the intro of members in your thread's first page.

Thanks so much Laxmi 🤗
Lol there is some glitch in the timings of comments posted on IF today.. 😆 It's so funny. I can see Harsh's 1st comment on this page as "posted -1 seconds ago" 😆
I saw one -40 seconds ago 🤣Lol there is some glitch in the timings of comments posted on IF today.. 😆 It's so funny. I can see Harsh's 1st comment on this page as "posted -1 seconds ago" 😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I saw one -40 seconds ago 🤣
Haha so funny 😆 I kept refreshing my page to see what it would be now 😆
Lol there is some glitch in the timings of comments posted on IF today.. 😆 It's so funny. I can see Harsh's 1st comment on this page as "posted -1 seconds ago" 😆
Lol... Now they have gone in minus -
oh ok lol 😂 it will be harsh there but I like the name there I picked can I change charu21 to charuthe greatOriginally posted by: NatkhatPyare
Correct my name in the intro of members in your thread's first page.
Lo... Ab Charu ki band bajane wali hai jess 🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12