CC #90 : dedicated to Maroon- Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.1k

Users

55

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

dahibhalle thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

When they turn the sun

on again I'll plant children

under it, I'll light up my soul

with a match and let it sing. I'll

take my bones and polish them, I'll

vacuum up my stale hair, I'll

pay all my neighbors' bad debts, I'll

write a poem called Yellow and put

my lips down to drink it up, I'll

feed myself spoonfuls of heat and

everyone will be home playing with

their wings and the planet will

shudder with all those smiles and

there will be no poison anywhere, no plague

in the sky and there will be a mother-broth

for all of the people and we will

never die, not one of us, we'll go on

won't we?


-Yellow by Anne Sexton.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 3VLQN2IIQTDYVOAN


Bollywood if you tell me your birthdate I'll tell you why I call you bollywood.


Tim payne was made cricket captain after Steven Smith lost his captaincy. Anyway the girl he engaged in the 'consensual' sexting thing was also messaging his brother in law.. she also slept with other work colleagues and was caught up in some drama there. I am not blaming the woman, it's obviously a toxic environment. Tim and his wife sorted out their issues back when it happened.. then the incident was leaked a couple of years later and he stepped down as captain and lost his place in the team.. I thought that bit was unfair.

Imo he should've lost his marriage back in 2017 when he engaged in the texts/pics.


.. when the pak cricket team comes a lot of us guys meet with the players.. and 3/4 of them want to know where to go to hook up with women. Married or not.. so in that respect I think its unfair that the Australian standard of behaviour and expectations are set at decent .. but then the pak team gets away with everything.


.. we don't have to talk about sports 😆 Thanks a lot though. You are really cool


Well I was just curious about what kind of messages he was sending her because celebs' flirty messages are soo embarrassing. Tim's was pretty meh.


@ Bold - lmao which places do you guys recommend to them exactly? 🤨

O5AOA5SJJGWWL2M7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Fall back tonight. How will you spend the extra hour that you get?



I will relish it and sleep in because har kisiko nahin milta yaaha waqt sone ke liye

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DL44ULFHKD6NZOUG



I will relish it and sleep in because har kisiko nahin milta yaaha waqt sone ke liye

Same here.

Nice clean linen and a cozy blanket...get those much needed z's.

O5AOA5SJJGWWL2M7 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dahibhalle

When they turn the sun

on again I'll plant children

under it, I'll light up my soul

with a match and let it sing. I'll

take my bones and polish them, I'll

vacuum up my stale hair, I'll

pay all my neighbors' bad debts, I'll

write a poem called Yellow and put

my lips down to drink it up, I'll

feed myself spoonfuls of heat and

everyone will be home playing with

their wings and the planet will

shudder with all those smiles and

there will be no poison anywhere, no plague

in the sky and there will be a mother-broth

for all of the people and we will

never die, not one of us, we'll go on

won't we?


-Yellow by Anne Sexton.



Beautiful. Is there a link to a spoken poetry version of this?

SCNRVWWVYBK5CIUC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

South Africa needs 27 from 7 balls .. against Netherlands ....


!!!! That's insane!!! Netherlands beating southafrica the odds were 1:11 and it keeps Pakistan in the world cup muahah

SCNRVWWVYBK5CIUC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Bollywood I wouldn't know honestly, it's not my scene and never has been. I can tell you where the closest MacDonald's is ... or Krispy creme .. lol


Did you hear about Danushka? The srilankan player .. went on some dating app and now has 4 counts of rape.. honestly it's these brown guys they leave their country and can't control themselves. Whereas the Aussie guys take their wives on tour with them now lol. ... I'll tell you who was one of the worst ? Shahid afridi.. he kept his wife at home with a burka on.. but ..yeah..



Anyway looks like pak is going to be in the semis! Thank you Netherlands!

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MXJL2E2KXGXYZ5UR

Bollywood I wouldn't know honestly, it's not my scene and never has been. I can tell you where the closest MacDonald's is ... or Krispy creme .. lol


Did you hear about Danushka? The srilankan player .. went on some dating app and now has 4 counts of rape.. honestly it's these brown guys they leave their country and can't control themselves. Whereas the Aussie guys take their wives on tour with them now lol. ... I'll tell you who was one of the worst ? Shahid afridi.. he kept his wife at home with a burka on.. but ..yeah..



Anyway looks like pak is going to be in the semis! Thank you Netherlands!

I like Burger King 👑

SCNRVWWVYBK5CIUC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Here burger King is called hungry jacks .. lol



Pakistan vs bangladesh is on .. in 30 mins!! That's fcuking insane.. southafrica just lost 20 mins ago and now pak has a chance to be in the semis.


Are there any Bangladeshi people that want to watch with me? Lol

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".