Me welcoming Maroon 🤣

Me welcoming Maroon 🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Mods isko stick krdo 😳
Trick or treat and happy Diwali 🪔 link to old cc


![]()

![]()

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bollywood/5306767/cc-89-paint-the-cc-maroon
he is gonna be so upset but I messaged him several times and even reminded him yesterday but I had to post here as needed to do Halloween designs but he can’t be mad at me lol!! I was having his back 🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Gaye

I am enjoying the mental breakdown of Ayyub and co way too much over Sunak’s appointment.
150 pages ka rule kyo hai? Usse jyada site pe issues hote kya?
once 150 pages are done move to new thread iF ka rule hai 😂😂Originally posted by: FlyOnTheWall
150 pages ka rule kyo hai? Usse jyada site pe issues hote kya?
I think he was surprised that it would complete as it was dragging till D3vil and some other chatters speeded it up lol
Waiting for Maroons meltdown in 3 … 2 … 1