ok squeeze away

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
ok squeeze away

yes ๐Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Jess you think I abandoned you ๐

yes ๐
All I wanted to do was post pictures of Shalini Pandey and you turned this into Gone with the wind ๐
then post her pics lol ๐ I am doing a show and Iโm waiting on the others I have jury awards and others to be presented lolOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
All I wanted to do was post pictures of Shalini Pandey and you turned this into Gone with the wind ๐
I think I have spotted the fguly parineeti... ๐

nice pretty ๐คฉ but the fashion police will have to take a closer look and decide on whether itโs made the mark or not ๐คญ๐ซขlol lol ๐
mmmhhhh, I have another dress as option, but as my hair is maroon and I like porsches, I thought, I go with the theme of hot & sexy... ๐
where weโre you missing jury member !! Nora showed up timely manner
You told me the wrong time. You said Sunday.. I don't know what planet you are from..? Because I am sure it is only just Sunday where you are now! You started this thread on a Saturday.
You just didn't want me to come. You made sure I was sleeping and started a hot girl party without me.
You told me the wrong time. You said Sunday.. I don't know what planet you are from..? Because I am sure it is only just Sunday where you are now! You started this thread on a Saturday.
You just didn't want me to come. You made sure I was sleeping and started a hot girl party without me.
Itโs still Saturday here ๐
please post thst hot sexy numberOriginally posted by: Clochette
mmmhhhh, I have another dress as option, but as my hair is maroon and I like porsches, I thought, I go with the theme of hot & sexy... ๐

https://x.com/its_cinehub/status/2075580216915927405?s=46
This is just shocking. The movie showed cracks from mon onwards but 2nd weekend is a joke. 5cr!! This movie is wrapping up at 55cr India Net....
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9827
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/2055625637440929963?s=46
145