iska matlab ho 🥺

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
iska matlab ho 🥺

aur charu aap? aap bhi? 🥺
*please God please God fingers crossed 🙏*
Why am i suddenly reminded of RP's signature which he promptly deleted when i mentioned it 🤓
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Superb, gal ! 🤩 Mujhe bahut achha laga, waise bhi this song is a gem. ❤️
Thanks drifting! Mehndi hai rachne waali is understandably more popular from Zubeida but I love this song more.
Wow you always come up with such beautiful and different songs! Beautiful.
Thanks Charu! I will try to continue doing the ones that have not received the hype they deserved.
Originally posted by: 6RI5TR5QJUDCXPCL
Why am i suddenly reminded of RP's signature which he promptly deleted when i mentioned it 🤓

That's pretty personal
why would/should I answer you?
_____________________
'There are poems inside you that paper can't handle'.
Mujhe slowly ka reply bahot acha laga, can't think of better one so woi paste kar rahi hun, with her signature too for better impact
Originally posted by: HAOMHX65DZAOPKKG
Thanks drifting! Mehndi hai rachne waali is understandably more popular from Zubeida but I love this song more.
Thanks Charu! I will try to continue doing the ones that have not received the hype they deserved.
Yes, it is certainly more popular especially in weddings for sangeet etc 😆 but I've always liked dheeme dheeme gaayun more. 🥰
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
Yes, it is certainly more popular especially in weddings for sangeet etc 😆 but I've always liked dheeme dheeme gaayun more. 🥰
Main albeli is pretty soothing as well!❤️
Yes. I agree.
Will try to bring more gems like these for you to sing 😅
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12