
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Well working down time
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Well working down time
When u ll hv holidays ???
Ovhere it was school holidays were from the last 2 weeks ...Monday my son ll be back to school
I get thanksgiving off Thursday and Friday
When u ll hv holidays ???
Ovhere it was school holidays were from the last 2 weeks ...Monday my son ll be back to school
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I get thanksgiving off Thursday and Friday
Wow that's great
So wht are ur Thanksgiving plans???
Ovhere we dont celebrate it?🙄
Nothing rly just family time
Wow that's great
So wht are ur Thanksgiving plans???
Ovhere we dont celebrate it?🙄
Hey everyone,
I hope you all are doing well and having a good day.
Can someone help me with how to attach a link? I really don’t know how it works.
Originally posted by: aestheticdreams
Hey everyone,
I hope you all are doing well and having a good day.
Can someone help me with how to attach a link? I really don’t know how it works.
Hi dear
Just copy the link and post it here ...hope it helps
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
Nothing rly just family time
U r going to visit ur parents dear
Hv a great wk-end