Dex .. I think that too. It's obvious that these newbies are old members ..
Who is FOD though ?
Doesn’t matter now. Trash took itself out. For once. Looks like it was keeping a close eye on this CC. But it will be back as usual, I am sure.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dex .. I think that too. It's obvious that these newbies are old members ..
Who is FOD though ?
Doesn’t matter now. Trash took itself out. For once. Looks like it was keeping a close eye on this CC. But it will be back as usual, I am sure.
Todays events I wished everyone happy belated birthday 🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 because was reminded we had a birthday in cc n on the thread birthday boy Mia!! Maroon and I debating on the polls and pari vs shraddha !! My tagging buddy Mia right now!! Xeta opened a thread check it out and read palms .. back to the poll hottest one we have boycotters those disagreeing with the polls.. and bubble teas guest appearance !! Maroon Reminding us opening the cc etc
Todays events I wished everyone happy belated birthday 🥳 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 because was reminded we had a birthday in cc n on the thread birthday boy Mia!! Maroon and I debating on the polls and pari vs shraddha !! My tagging buddy Mia right now!! Xeta opened a thread check it out and read palms .. back to the poll hottest one we have boycotters those disagreeing with the polls.. and bubble teas guest appearance !! Maroon Reminding us opening the cc etc
LOL Jess but What about the nutjob who has been roaming around changing its signature hoping to catch someone’s attention in vain? Throw that into the mix as well.
they changed it again ? 🤔I didn’t pay attention. Plus I saw ur post that certain person just went MIA!!Originally posted by: Supari_khala
LOL Jess but What about the nutjob who has been roaming around changing its signature hoping to catch someone’s attention in vain? Throw that into the mix as well.
they changed it again ? 🤔I didn’t pay attention. Plus I saw ur post that certain person just went MIA!!
Yep. But the sig is gone now. As of this moment. Thank heavens for small mercies