
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
maybe for a change we all should sleep early 🤣 not be night owls
Yeah I agree
Need to sleep early 😂
Headache+ eyes paining + head spinning sab ho raha hai 🥺😣
Visited almost more than 1000 IF accounts
Stalker bana diya shreya ny humein 🤔😔
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeah I agree
Need to sleep early 😂
Headache+ eyes paining + head spinning sab ho raha hai 🥺😣
hmm same. mereko toh kal office ka bhi kaam karna hai 🤔 chutti khatam 😵
Today I feel like I have achieved something big 😎
Finding those 18 Achieverz made me think like I am a big Achiever 😂😎
i am not partying🤣 I am down with cold and fever with both kids 🤧🤧🤧
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
i am not partying🤣 I am down with cold and fever with both kids 🤧🤧🤧
oh no 😭 get well soon. hope its not too bad. 😒
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Captain kya extension milne ka pravdhaan hai?? Thodi si sambhavna??
My eyes needs some ilaaj.
Cz mujhe ab bina chashme ke kuch nahi dikh raha
My haal rn
I'm allowing people to submit up to 6 to 7 hours from deadline as it'll take me time to get through all the answers.
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
I'm allowing people to submit up to 6 to 7 hours from deadline as it'll take me time to get through all the answers.
Thank you that helps alot.

So this round I'm only eliminating those who asked to leave.
Namita-M
Daebak
hasini009
NerdyMukta
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5