50 Shades of Pink
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
50 Shades of Pink
I never disliked any color this much before
I absolutely agree
Shreya making everyone of us hates thing we liked before aka Minions 🤣. Now Pink colour 😆
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Lol so many people are asking for extension. No. Work with what you have.
Just till 2-3am IST at least😒
The same points you would have gotten without taking them out.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Extend for few hours only
Yeh achievezs main jeena muskhil kar diya hai 🥺
Well how about this - it'll take me at least 6 to 7 hours after the deadline to go through all the answers. So if you submit in that time I'll count it. I will post the next round on time, but not the results to this round until I'm done.
Tag anyone else who wants an extension.
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Well how about this - it'll take me at least 6 to 7 hours after the deadline to go through all the answers. So if you submit in that time I'll count it. I will post the next round on time, but not the results to this round until I'm done.
Tag anyone else who wants an extension.
Thank you.
Originally posted by: kavya1994
If you have ever explored home page then it can make your task easier.
I've done all that but I'm still struggling with the Goldie question 😆
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Well how about this - it'll take me at least 6 to 7 hours after the deadline to go through all the answers. So if you submit in that time I'll count it. I will post the next round on time, but not the results to this round until I'm done.
Tag anyone else who wants an extension.
I only wanted 2 hours but 6 works perfectly too
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5