Originally posted by: divine_16
Have u gone thru the quote tweets?? The Muslims are getting very offended...the show may get into trouble.KV is being trolled for his acting..
Muslims on YouTube r happy n excited about the promo! How?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: divine_16
Have u gone thru the quote tweets?? The Muslims are getting very offended...the show may get into trouble.KV is being trolled for his acting..
Muslims on YouTube r happy n excited about the promo! How?
Yup...she is trolled like hell...but saw some tweets trolling KV's acting...some said over acting or average acting for KV.
Woh main kaisey janu?? 😆But the comments under gossip page shows different reaction of Muslims.
Originally posted by: divine_16
Woh main kaisey janu?? 😆But the comments under gossip page shows different reaction of Muslims.
I think YouTube p har type ki audience h...lekin tt p educated ones h jo jahilo jaise behave krte rehte h...! Apne fav ki tareef krne k liye uske costars ko nicha dikhate rehte h....!
Originally posted by: divine_16
Yup...she is trolled like hell...but saw some tweets trolling KV's acting...some said over acting or average acting for KV.
Gossip page ne pehle post kr diya nhi to saare comments ek sath Zee ki post p hote.....likes b bat gye...! Ab ek sath do channels kaise dekhu?
I’m not on Twitter so really don’t know what’s happening thereOriginally posted by: divine_16
Have u gone thru the quote tweets?? The Muslims are getting very offended...the show may get into trouble.KV is being trolled for his acting..
I have posted SS of very few quote tweets among 89 tweets ...see them..u would have an idea...Originally posted by: saakkabc
I’m not on Twitter so really don’t know what’s happening there
I read them.. and fl ka troll tho hoga ho hoga.. bilkul bhi achi nahin hain and kv bhi kuch khaas nahin hain. Concept tho bahut saare logon ko bhaatha nahin.. tho troll hogaOriginally posted by: divine_16
I have posted SS of very few quote tweets among 89 tweets ...see them..u would have an idea...
Arey nahi re..reaction dekh ke hil gaye.The girl who was to conduct the trend asked another fan to wait for some time😆I'm amazed...show announcement hua...KV didn't trend...phela bts...still didn't trend...aaj promo release phir bhi he didn't trend .Previously...fans didn't need to organize trend for KV baas yuhi.. he used to come in trending list but now the scenario is totally different. I thought Kvians are in huge nos.and today after promo release he will trend automatically no need of organizing it..but nah!! KV will be shocked himself..Originally posted by: diya_snow
Weekend me karenge...weekdays me possible nahi hota na...
Waise bhi aise promo ke liye kya hi trend karna
Amongst all these chaos..I'm super happy!!🥳