Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Episode 779

Disha searching for Ranveer and not finding Ranveer anywhere in the hall she had a confused face. 

Disha(seeing Ishani who was praying and in thoughts): 24/7 this Ranveer will be behind this Ishani only today where he has gone?

Without Ranveer how to make this plan successful?

Parul was doing the Pooja were Pandit was telling her to show the final Aarti were all chanted the mantra of Lord krishna were Rakesh playing the drums and took the phone out of his pocket and saw the Photo of Ranveer and was searching for Ranveer all over the hall and not finding Ranveer.

Rakesh(in thoughts):The man who Madam has sent is not available here then how to make him get injected with the injection. What to do?

Parul started to show the Aarti to everyone in the hall were all were so happily taking the Aarti were Amba was distributing the Prasad sweets to everyone. Pratik, Sharman, Devarsh, Krisha, Shikhar, shivanya, Nirbhay, Rithika, Manas and Disha all started to dance for God songs with happy smile. Ishani had a smile seeing all dancing. 

Rakesh was confused of what to do were he was kept on playing the drums according to the other drums man tone.

Rakesh(in thoughts):No way none of my assignment has missed in these many years. Some how I need to inject this injection to that man. Okay somehow I need to search all over the house and find him and inject the injection. If anyone ask what I am doing inside the house means let me tell I was searching for washroom. 

Thinking it as the correct idea shaking his head to himself  he turned to walk in search of Ranveer were his face turned to a shocking face as he saw Ishani standing in front of him by tying her hands to each other.  Disha who was having her eyes on Rakesh though she was dancing had a shocking face seeing Ishani standing in front of Rakesh. 

Disha(dancing and in thoughts):Arrey Ishani..near this Rakesh. 

Rakesh didn't know how to react were his face was sweating a bit. He was thinking to turn towards the other drums man and again start to play the drums thinking it as the right idea he was trying to turn towards the other side before he could turn. 

Ishani(in a clear tone):Rakesh..

Rakesh hearing his name had a shocked face were seeing Ishani he stood still. 

Nirbhay seeing Ishani holding Rakesh stopped dancing and he came fast towards Rakesh with a anger face were in a micro second he gave a tight slap in Rakesh's cheek were seeing it everyone saw Nirbhay and Rakesh were all stopped dancing and the other drums person stopped playing the drums. There was silence for a while were Rakesh held his cheek in which Nirbhay slapped..

Rakesh(in a stammering tone): Bhaiya..

Nirbhay(getting his trademark villain look): Rakesh? what did you think I cannot identify you If you come like a drums man. 

Rakesh: Bhaiya please ...

Disha(had a shell shocked face and in thoughts):Arrey what is happening?

Amba, Baa, Lakshmi, Lakshmi's husband, Kailash, Mithesh, chithali, Sharman,parul, Devarsh, Krisha, pratik, Rithika, Shikhar, shivanya and guests were having a shocked face. No one was getting to know what was happening?

Amba(coming near Ishani): Ishani what is happening?

Ishani: let me tell you all Maa. (she had a serious face and seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay 

Nirbhay: Haan Ishani

Ishani: I want his phone

Nirbhay: Haan(seeing Rakesh):Give your phone. 

Rakesh with a feared face took his phone out of his pocket and gave it to Nirbhay were Nirbhay got the phone and gave it to Ishani. Ishani saw his phone and finding it locked saw Nirbhay. 

Ishani: Phone is locked Nirbhay 

Nirbhay(getting the phone from Ishani and showing it to Rakesh):Unlock the phone and give 

Rakesh with the same caught got face unlocked the phone with his fingerprint and gave it to Nirbhay were Nirbhay got the phone and gave it to Ishani were Ishani got the phone and searched his call history were the first name in the call History was saved as Madamji. 

Ishani(seeing it and showed it to Nirbhay): your mother number only know Nirbhay. 

Nirbhay:(seeing the display and shook his head as yes): Haan Ishani. 

Ishani getting it dialed to Nirbhay's mother number from Rakesh phone and turned on the speaker. The ring was ringing were in the next two ring Nirbhay's mother picked the call. 

Nirbhay's mother: What happened? Have you injected the injection to Ranveer?

Ishani(in a confirmed tone):That will never happen.
Nirbhay's mother: (hearing a lady voice with a thinking face):who is this?

Ishani(with a smile): Ishani Ranveer Vaghela. 

Nirbhay's mother(had a shocked face): Ishani tum..

Ishani: Haan me..(she cut the call and saw Nirbhay): Get the injection from him Nirbhay. 

Nirbhay(shook his head as okay to Ishani seeing Rakesh);Give the injection 

Rakesh was thinking how to give..

Nirbhay(with his attitude):Are you going to give or shall I...(he raised his hand to beat him).

Rakesh: let me give it Bhaiya ...(he took the injection that was covered by a cap and gave it to Nirbhay).

Nirbhay gave the injection to Ishani were Ishani got the injection and saw Mala. 

Ishani: Mala bring a bowl of water. 

Mala: Haan Bhabhi. (Mala brought the bowl of water and showed it to Ishani).

Ishani(giving Rakesh's phone to Nirbhay); I am going to put the injection in water Nirbhay cover the video and send it to your mother. 

Nirbhay shook his head as okay and got Rakesh's phone and turned on the camera and clicked the video were Ishani opened the cap of the injection and pushed the syringe towards the bowl of water were the medicine got mixed in water were Ishani then dropped the syringe in the bowl of water and saw Mala. 

Ishani: Don't touch the water with your hand now you go and pour this water in drainage Mala. 

Mala: Tk Bhabhi. 

Nirbhay sent the video of injection situation to his mother's number from Rakesh whatsapp were all were seeing Ishani with a not understanding face. 

Baa: Ishani what is happening?

Amba: haan Dikhra what is happening?

Ishani: Let me tell what has happened? (telling it Ishani saw Disha with a sharp look).

Disha was sweating badly. 

To be continued 😉

Edited by sakshi5050 - 1 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sakshi

How are you?

Hope you are fine.

Sorry for my long response. I have missed the last 4 updates. I have read them now. They are just amazing

Thank you.

Keep on writing, dear

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey, dear

I hate this Disha. She is so mean.

Fabulous episodes, darling

Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow, so nice updates

Can't wait for the next

😊

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi, Sakshi

How do you do?

Fantastic updates

Eagerly waiting for the next

pragyam27 thumbnail

wow...awesome episodes...v interesting.

eargerly waiting for the next one..

plz post soon... :)

Mary456 thumbnail

👍👍👍👍👍

Great episodes

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Glad that ishani and nirbhay saw rakesh and caught him red handed.i  glad that they found out that nirbhay's mom only sent him and that too to inject ranveer.ishani ringing up nirbhay's mom waa superb.good that she disposed off the poisonous medicine.disha should get exposed. 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Rakesh tried his best to find Ranveer. But luck was not on his side.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

How did Ishani figure this out?