Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweet_Melody

NOOOOO leave my poor Katty alone 😭 πŸ’”

https://img.indiaforums.com/userimages/1/9066-1099992.jpg

Mujhe kattu ke gaal laddu jaise cute lagne lage hain ab. The only regret is that they are covering up her beautiful eyes πŸ˜­

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nishita123

not sure about RK but Alia’s track record has been great so far! I think better than DP and kat ( and without superstars khans), good to see DP/Kat fans accepting it πŸ‘πŸΌ

Really ? Average the top fills of Kat and DP and compete them against the top films of Aloo ! I think she has few films in the 20 but not quite ! That is what happens when you force someone down people’s throats! In comparison to actresses who naturally made it! I am sorry but that is the truth! 

you might individually enjoy watching Alia films more.  But that does not mean it is the consensus! Box office numbers tell a different story ! πŸ˜€

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Really ? Average the top fills of Kat and DP and compete them against the top films of Aloo ! I think she has few films in the 20 but not quite ! That is what happens when you force someone down people’s throats! In comparison to actresses who naturally made it! I am sorry but that is the truth! 

you might individually enjoy watching Alia films more.  But that does not mean it is the consensus! Box office numbers tell a different story ! πŸ˜€

Definitely. 

That is reason chappak opened at 3 cr

Raazi opened at 7 cr

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Mujhe kattu ke gaal laddu jaise cute lagne lage hain ab. The only regret is that they are covering up her beautiful eyes πŸ˜­

NAHINNNNNNNNNN 😭

please please stop trolling my precious Kattu baby πŸ’”

Look how angry she is

https://i.ibb.co/ZcYJtTB/B016-B839-85-A1-40-D8-A62-F-B2126-EBB48-BD.jpg

Originally posted by: M.Wheeler

Definitely. 

That is reason chappak opened at 3 cr

Raazi opened at 7 cr

But Pathan will open big because of DP.....and God forbid if its a bad opening...toh mera Shahruka baitha hai....saara blame uski jholi mein jaayega.....tab DP Rani aise chhoo mantar hongi jaise gadhe ke sie se seeng...😳

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Melody

NAHINNNNNNNNNN 😭

please please stop trolling my precious Kattu baby πŸ’”

Look how angry she is

https://i.ibb.co/ZcYJtTB/B016-B839-85-A1-40-D8-A62-F-B2126-EBB48-BD.jpg

Is she angry here? πŸ˜²

I thought she is exercising her brain muscles here πŸ˜•

Trolling? Me? 

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Out of world lag reli 

Fire hai fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Ginger Bhai sahi bol rela hai...😎

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Is she angry here? πŸ˜²

I thought she is exercising her brain muscles here πŸ˜•

Trolling? Me? 

https://i.postimg.cc/44pbRL5h/Screenshot-2022-11-02-at-09-48-17-7facu7q5a3m91-png-WEBP-Image-1920-1080-pixels-Scaled-49.png

Edited by Sweet_Melody - 1 years ago

Nepo hone ka itna bada punishment πŸ˜‚

Insane hatred for Ranbir & Alia but but Deepika & Kat are saints daww, they are outsiders dawww...(No hate to Kat & Deepika but some of their fans are 🀑) People including mediocre outsiders are really playing outsider cards well. KudosπŸ‘πŸ‘

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But Pathan will open big because of DP.....and God forbid if its a bad opening...toh mera Shahruka baitha hai....saara blame uski jholi mein jaayega.....tab DP Rani aise chhoo mantar hongi jaise gadhe ke sie se seeng...😳

Deepu darling bahut generous ha BI. Woh hamesha dusra ka career save karti h. Kabhi apna nahi.