Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Thanks so much for the beautiful encouragement dear❤️

I was also shy Rashi..infact I avoid competitions as I dislike judging of talent. So was a bit hesitant for the IF-voice contest. But felt so motivated by our fellow  IF members. Also y not de-stress via music in these threads. These threads are purely non-judgemental types. Everyone just enjoys the flow.  I suggest give it a try. U feel so good😃

Though we have interacted very less, Laxmi.... But I never miss a chance to listen to you, you have a beautiful voice, it soothes.  

And I'll certainly try to record something and will drop after mustering up the required courage 😆 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Everyone: Haan Rashi, do share a song or two or atleast drop a voice note 🤔 

Le Rashi:  Ye Jess ne kaun sa raayta faela diya, suddenly all the focus is on me 😮‍💨😆

ok ji no pressure it was only a suggestion no one will pressure u!!😎everyone is dosts only 

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

wow 🤩 you really enjoy singing it shows !! 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Omg your song choices are so unique and lovely! ❤️ First Ek Lau yesterday and now this one! Just wow! This is actually a very tough one and you sang it so well!  Smooth like makhkhan ⭐️

Edited by Charu21 - 1 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wat_up

ok ji no pressure it was only a suggestion no one will pressure u!!😎everyone is dosts only 

I know sweety, I was just kidding.... Nobody puts pressure here on anyone, that is the beauty of this place 🤗

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Everyone: Haan Rashi, do share a song or two or atleast drop a voice note 🤔 

Le Rashi:  Ye Jess ne kaun sa raayta faela diya, suddenly all the focus is on me 😮‍💨😆

Do tag me when u post darling

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Thank you, Samreen! This song is from Aamir, sung by the fabulous Shilpa Rao, who does not get enough credit if you ask me.  It came out in 2008 and was the first song by Amit Trivedi (love the guy), if I am not mistaken. He became really famous after Dev.D but this song really brought attention to his talent as far as I am concerned. The movie was amazing also, truly a gut wrenching performance by Raajiv Khandelwal. I have not watched it since because it haunted me for days and I am not in the frame of mind to watch sad movies these days but it is a genuinely good movie. Definitely on my list of top favorite Indian movies. 

Thanks, Jess. I am just trying to get my voice back. 

Thank you, Charu! The problem with my song choices is that most people including my own family and friends have not heard of them so it becomes an issue when we go on road trips because if I am driving, I am making them all listen to my songs. 😆

Anyway, I tried Ek Lau on Smule since my voice was a  croaky when I tried on Vocaroo, last. Here's the link. Sounds better with headphones, though. 

https://www.smule.com/recording/shilpa-rao-amitabh-bhattacharya-700814-ek-lau-is-tarah-kyun-aamir/2940311299_4499181577?channel=Copy-Link

Also, I was trying to sing to Dhol Yara Dhol from Dev.D but could not find it on Smule. Would you be able to sing it? You did such a fabulous job with Gustak Dil by Shilpa Rao that I think you do great justice to Shilpa's voice and my gut tells me you will be able to sing Dhol Yara Dhol without any background music. If you have time, that is. No pressure. 

Honestly Dexy ..can I say this is your THE best song to date. You sounded amazing and I was lost listening to u. The song selection is fabulous 👌 love this song to bits❤️Pls do dig out and sing your collections here, would love to hear these rare gems

allizzwell thumbnail

Though we have interacted very less, Laxmi.... But I never miss a chance to listen to you, you have a beautiful voice, it soothes.  

And I'll certainly try to record something and will drop after mustering up the required courage 😆 

Thanks dear ❤️waise hi Starmaker pe bhi attack kar do😆