Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minioo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: frenzgrl129

Never wrote a fanfic before...so a bit nervous.. πŸ˜’ .. but I will get right to it...and I just hope you guys like it... 😳

good luck
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
don't worry maria, i'm here now, and i will send my ff asap and good luck to all my competirors you will do well and better than me πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

best of luck πŸ˜‰ 😳
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
im still working on mine..hahaha..hope im not to late! πŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Hey finished it! Its about 500 words! But I think its pretty good..for me..at least! LOL! Im defnitly sure its not gonna win...but I tried my best..honestly! I know you all are shoe in! So good luck, anyways! Though you probably dont need it! 😳
~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail

Hey finished it! Its about 500 words! But I think its pretty good..for me..at least! LOL! Im defnitly sure its not gonna win...but I tried my best..honestly! I know you all are shoe in! So good luck, anyways! Though you probably dont need it! 😳

you should never be to sure, and i'm sure the consept of it was really good, i hope you or sonia or who ever else particapate wins, and mine will be posted by tomarrow😳

RosyRosh thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~BaBy~AnGel~~

you should never be to sure, and i'm sure the consept of it was really good, i hope you or sonia or who ever else particapate wins, and mine will be posted by tomarrow😳

Awwwww..thats shoooo shweeet!😳

But im defo sure its not gonna be me..mine wasn't the best. Plus this is the first fanfic I wrote ever! πŸ˜† 

But thanks so much for the faith..Im sure yours will be amazing as well...😳

~~BaBy~AnGel~~ thumbnail

Awwwww..thats shoooo shweeet!😳

But im defo sure its not gonna be me..mine wasn't the best. Plus this is the first fanfic I wrote ever! πŸ˜† 

But thanks so much for the faith..Im sure yours will be amazing as well...😳

thank you, n i recently justwrote my first ever ff on omanya and akanya and people loved it, so it doesn't really matter if it is your first or 10th as long as you put the effort in to write it and sent it, go that's an achivement in it's self😳

cool_pooja thumbnail

Tomorrow is the last date to send entries. Hurry up and dont lose hope. Bec u may win!! πŸ˜ƒ