Captain mujhe toh saare colors pinky ponky shades wale hi lag rahe hai even with my glasses on 🤓
I am very bad with color shades. 🤪

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Captain mujhe toh saare colors pinky ponky shades wale hi lag rahe hai even with my glasses on 🤓
I am very bad with color shades. 🤪

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Captain mujhe toh saare colors pinky ponky shades wale hi lag rahe hai even with my glasses on 🤓
I am very bad with color shades. 🤪
Haina same here😒
Shre, acceptable shades of pink ke codes do😝
Mein ne Apne title ki laaj rakhli 😎😎
What😲 u have 5000+ UNs for few qs, u found all. How?
It's magic it's magic 🤣
She probably used *shring bring sarvaling bhut bhavishya vartaman badling* to know the answers
🤣
This particular round is giving me literal ghost vibes. Can imagine everyone wearing white, roaming around IF with a candle at midnight singing "Gumnaam hai koi, badnaam hai koi, kisko khabar kaun hai wo, anjaan hai koi.." for the answers.
so many are pink! 😫😫😫Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Captain mujhe toh saare colors pinky ponky shades wale hi lag rahe hai even with my glasses on 🤓
I am very bad with color shades. 🤪
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
so many are pink! 😫😫😫
Today except from sky I see pink everywhere 🤪
https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
https://youtu.be/ISu2NXgSE4M?si=wqaHUH7F07BG9Oqv
Cocktail 2 -Jab Talak https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE Kriti Sanon, Rashmika Mandanna and Shahid Kapoor...
https://youtu.be/W8MfxpJ-EfE?si=Wd3P_6SMAhspRQwu
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/farrhana-bhatt-or-karan-wahi-this-contestant-wins-khatron-ke-khiladi-15_235094
5