Aish ,Ridhi story wish get picture also soon.
Though fans had made their edits ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Aish ,Ridhi story wish get picture also soon.
Though fans had made their edits ๐
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Aish ,Ridhi story wish get picture also soon.
Though fans had made their edits ๐
What story
i didn't check
Aish had sent ridhi letter and her brand lipsticks.so ridhi had posted in story letter ,lipsticks and thanked ,wished her n aish had re shared it
Where were you ? Busy with bholu ?โบ๏ธ๐
Na re...i was bimar๐
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Aish had sent ridhi letter and her brand lipsticks.so ridhi had posted in story letter ,lipsticks and thanked ,wished her n aish had re shared it
Good, may be all three of them meet and fans will go crazy ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Good, may be all three of them meet and fans will go crazy ๐คฃ
Yes. Aish ,ridhi and kids ๐คฃ all gang up aganist srj๐คฃ
.
why don't you tell what kind of charge you want ? ๐
Between what you said is fact โบ๏ธ๐คฃ it's needed so that there is no risk you see๐คฃ
I have normal charger with me๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkSU2lUDf1s/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Yaad hai ye
Sarcasm ka naam diya mineil fans ne but sabko pata hai ki ye double meaning flirting tha๐คฃ
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277