Originally posted by: LDLMZQIJZV7BKEZO
It's open to everyone. I think u voted for the other person. Argh
I didn't vote for any of them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: LDLMZQIJZV7BKEZO
It's open to everyone. I think u voted for the other person. Argh
I didn't vote for any of them.
How many sisters do you have on IF?
I did a bit bit now getting up to go workout thsnks on keeping tabs on my routineOriginally posted by: KJUJLGV5QGVM6OCU
Sleeping again?
I already told them you voting that lolOriginally posted by: YEMY2J4EERH327V4
Hi how are you
Can you do me a favour .. can you go here and vote for rashmika please
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5308277?pn=2#162041781
Hurry before fly closes the poll
I love all the girls on IF but I kept you as my sister. 👍🏼
She is losing by .. more members that are on IF at the moment. I fear I have come in too late and she has lost.
Originally posted by: 66ZPV4JUZYQADF7I
I love all the girls on IF but I kept you as my sister. 👍🏼
All the girls? 😆 You don't even know all of them.
I will in 5 hours after I message them all.
Many of them will block you. 😆